bartholin cyst only there when I sit on toilet, goes away when I lay down? Anyone else had this?

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi all so i went to the gp for this lump that appears on the left side, its there when i sit on the toliet but will disappear when i lay down. Now i first noticed it when i was going through IVF as i had to insert pessaries and it was in the way.

I forgot all about it and so its been around for a few years now, the GP couldnt feel anything as i way laying down, but i did have some pics to show her.

She belives its a bartholin cyst and has referred me but i am still waiting.

Has this happened to anyone else? Feellike i am going crazy.

Ive also had

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.