2 months of Irritation

Posted , 2 users are following.

For 2 months I've had irritated red and sore vulva. Pain with sex and only external. I keep getting diagnosed with yeast infection and bv so I've been taking course after course of antibiotics and creams. Nothing seems to work. Now I've developed oral thrush!! It's so scary because I feel like the yeast is growing throughout my body now. What the hell is happening here! I've been stressed out beyond belief and I think it did a number on my immune system. I've finally calmed down and decided to stop all medication and take natural supplements, probiotics, and change my diet to get back to my natural flora but I'm scared this won't work either. Help

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi don't take antibiotics They won't stop thrush only make it worse if I was you I would ask to see a dermatologist it could be LP or LS normal Practitioners can't diagnose these conditions 

• Posted

Yeah I figured out the whole not taking antibiotics thing a little too late. My co worker scared me by saying thrush is a sign of HIV and now I'm worried about that too. I do not think I have hiv since I was tested 2 years ago and am with one newer partner but he's had very few partners and was only not tested with one woman. I'm not sure if it's LS or LP. I can ask about it but they keep finding yeast under the microscope at the doctor so wouldn't that indicate it's a yeast infection?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.