2 months on

Posted , 6 users are following.

Okay . Are you ready for the strangest health story you can possibly hear in your life .

So I won’t beat around the bush I will be straight up and honest I have done a fair amount of hardcore drugs from weed,ketamine on the occasion,ecstasy on the occasion and I was a casual cocaine user (1 time every week or every few days for about two months). I recently took ketamine on newyear and I was fine all New Year’s Day . I then ate 3 high fatty bacon rolls the day after as I got high with my brother . Later that night I noticed my heart beating hard in my chest and it looked like it was beating in my stomach . I googled everything looking for some sort of quick answer to the problem and to try and sort it out . Anyersums,heart attack on the horizon, you name it , they all came up . I went into a.e that week and described my symptoms which was Chest pain and abdominal pain , had an ECG done it all came back normal to my relief but I still had Chest pain which they presumed was extreme anxiety . This story will go on forever, like I said I’m just getting started . So I booked an appointment with my g.p and he prescribed omeprazole for the stomach and half beta progane for the heart . My chest pain has stopped , that no longer exists . However my stomach pain i lived with every single day for a month from the time I woke up to the time I went to bed I had a dull ache in my stomach . I constantly went to my doctor and he constantly said it’s a viscous circle of anxiety . This is not anxiety. It has now been two months this has been going on , I have been working so hard to get healthy again , I haven’t drunk alcohol, taken any drugs , smoked weed . I have exercised at 6am every day for the past two months , went for 30minute runs every day, ate healthy food(by that I don’t just mean fruit and veg , I have done my research , I have cut out gluten , ate salmon as that is high in omega 3 and good for your heart , drunk bone broth as this heals your stomach lining, freshly squeezed lemon juice and warm water as this heals your pancreas , liver and gallbladder , apple cider vinegar as this aids digestion . I have started taking collagen, digestive enzymes . Drinking water every 2 hours  ,A 500ml bottle . All of that , is just of the top of my head what I have done to try and sort this out . This is where I am at now . I no longer have a stomach pain but my stomach is constantly making noise , which i can only presume is my bowels , I have insanely realistic dreams every single night which I can recall off , they are out of the ordinary, my memory has depreciated massively over the last week , I struggle to remember what I have done in the last two days but it’s kind of like I am conscious of my doings just can’t remember , it’s almost as if the dreams I have wipe my memory . I was waking up with a sore head for a week but since I cut out the gluten that has stopped happening , my stool was yellow in colour but after the gluten was cut out , that changed aswell . But I have noticed their is yellow corn like pieces in my stool most of the time and last night I had almost like a big black bean in my stool which I can only presume is blood ...

I understand this is a lot to take in , if anyone has any questions about my story I will reply to every one as I will be checking this post every hour .

If someone can guide me on what else to try out I am genuinely willing to offer some money to someone who can aid me along . 

Also some other facts about myself - I am 19 years old and besides my drug phase during summer I am very active and exercise a lot . 

Thanks

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Maybe your drug use damaged your gut and caused vivid dreaming.  Weed is a psychoactive substance.  Keep going back to your doctor for help.
    • Posted

The lifestyle changes you have made will help but healing your gut may take some time.  Your best bet is to see your doctor if your gut is still not right.
  • Posted

It sounds like you’re doing everything to help yourself. The digestive system can take a long time to heal if damaged in some way. You sure sound like a person of extremes! Be careful with ketamine as it can seriously damage your bladder of all things. I would say the vivid dreams are probably down to drug use, even though you’ve stopped. Go back to your GP if things don’t resolve. I would say the things in your stool are undigested food, most likely not blood. You may have picked up a bug or have a touch of gastritis or ibs. Try not to stress. Taking those kind of drugs can definitely cause anxiety, so it’s good that you’ve stopped. 
    • Posted

Thanks very much for your reply .  I’m a young boy with great potential and sublime knowledge I’m currently at university, I just went threw a bad stage in my life and found good fun in doing that. Hopefully it’s just taking its time to heal . I’m much better than I was I was constantly having an ache in my stomach all day and chest pain they both disappeared  it’s just this that’s left . Can I also add that after a bowel movement my stomach flares up and starts rumbling more 
    • Posted

You could try a probiotic maybe. The fact that you’ve already seen some improvement is really positive. Finding a diet that suits your digestive system is really trial and error. 
    • Posted

I already drink kefir about 3 times a week I forgot to add that in .
  • Posted

Hi calvin86332

Firstly, all the narcotics would have dsmaged your stomach lining hence blocking absorption of vitamins such as B12. They would have damaged your peletial cells and intrinsic factor protein that are situated in the wall of the guy and together they aid absorption of B12 .

through the gut and through the ileum and into the system. Acid reflux will also block B12 abdorption and other vits also check your vit D low levels of these vits can cause gut problems also. Omerprazole and other ppi's will block B12 absorption.

Secondly, don't overdo the exercise as this can cause your kidneys to release large amounts of cortisol which can cause stomach problems and adrenal issues which can affect memory and brain clarity....so along with the narcotic after effects your brain will be malfunctioning somewhat in certain areas.

Thirdly, Don't overdo eating salmon depending on what salmon and where it was caught, it can contain heavy metals which can have an adverse affect on your body.

Try drinking proper chinese green tea the proper green tea leaves which are full of health giving properties to aid you back to health.... also perhaps your doctor could refer you for an abdominal scan......

• Posted

Hey Mary . Thanks for your reply . Is there anything else I can try do as my appointment isn’t until the 7th and I really want to try aid along my progress before then
  • Posted

Hi calvin86332

You could go lactose free and wheat free plenty to choose from at well known supermarkets......when you have been on all these lifestyle changes for a while and you still have the pain, go back to your doctor and tell how you have changed everything and still have the pain and push for ultrasound. You could start taking vit D and vit B12 supplements, but i would recommend getting them checked out first.....although you can't overdose on vit B12 you can on vit D .....

• Posted

Damn this is annoying I think I have really messed up . I’m gonna try get some green tea can you recommend the best one for this kind of problem . And In regards to vitamins I’m going to also get some of them and just a small amount and see how I feel.
    • Posted

Hi calvin86332

Why do you say you messed up?...at present you've made huge strides and changes in your lifestyle. Continue what you are doing and try a few suggestions offered on the forum...see what is of benefit and what is not..it's all trial and error. I cannot recommend or mention the green tea name her as it will probably be moderated. I'l send you a private message...

• Posted

I like that comment , reason I feel like I have mucked up is I never used to do all of this drugs and now they have got me in a bad way I regret it all so much
    • Posted

Hi calvin86332

Continue doing what you are doing and put the past to bed. Go forward and don't look back....you will get to where you want to be..believe in yourself.....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.