Skip to content
Ad

Abdominal Disorders

Also known as Campylobacter, Diarrhoea, Dyspepsia, E coli , Food Poisoning, Gastritis, Gastroenteritis, Gastroparesis, Indigestion, Metoclopramide, Nausea, Norovirus, Peritonitis, Salmonella, Vomiting

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Just need some reassurance about ongoing issue

Hi guys, fairly new to this forum, here’s my story, about 5 months ago literally overnight I started to get abdominal pains cramp ect, it got to the point of feeling bloated waking up feeling sick every morning, couldn’t eat lost weight because of this, no real change of bm but the odd bit of the runs...

Last reply
  • PANGASTRITIS??

Finally, after years of suffering from frequent throat clearing,(after my ENT's couldnt help me) and niether did gasteroenterologists. I got the endoscopy done and I have had been diagnosed with PANGASTRITIS(Biopsy of the inflammated stomach is taken as well as of duodenum awaiting results). now...

Last reply
  • Need help with diet plan!

Hello everyone, I am currently awaiting for a referal to the rheumotologist however my gp has told me to change my diet he listed over 20 things that I forgot once I walked out the door! I know it was to avoid dairy and gluten he also mentioned chocolate is very bad N so is sea food!! What sea food...

Posted
  • dull ache in lower left abdomen /fatigue/nausea

for the past year i've been getting a dull ache or pain in my lower left abdomen around where i think the sigmoid colon is some of my other symptoms are fatigue and weakness, nausea, dizzyness, i occasionally get extreamly bad abdominal cramps but these only happen every few months but its the worst...

Last reply
  • Anyone help with this?

This started in September 2017. I had a sharp pain under my rib cage, centre, above my belly button and was throwing up every time I stood up or walked. Dr came and out and gave me some tablets to help with acid, I just let them melt in my mouth. Took 1 and the next day the pain had dulled alot. Went...

Last reply
  • Leg pains Abdomen pulsating :'(

Hi all, Im freaking out Right now! I have raynauds phonomenom Primary for now as i havent had tests to see if i have Ań underlying cause which i think i do and possibly auto immune related anyway for around five months now ive been experiencing horrible leg pains feel like growing pains occasionaly...

Last reply
  • Complications after Gastroscopy

Had an Endoscopy (shows mild heliko negative gastritis) on 21st September this year 2017.Day after Treatnent start ti feel pain around stomach after 10 days the pain gone but after an hour after meal i feel like super hunger.Thats 10 weeks been taking twice a day 40 mg Pantorpozole (not much better).I...

Last reply
  • Pain/discomfort under right rib cage.

I have been experiencing this for the last few months, I have been searching the web looking for answers.  I am a 45 year old female, in good health, I take no medications, thin, active, I eat healthy, so I am at a loss. I have this feeling like there is something under my right rib cage as if something...

Last reply
  • Chewing cud and human beings......

I can chew cud and I know the diffrence between the taste of cud and the taste of vomit. when I want to vomit, I feel a sharp discomfort in my stomach and a lot of saliva builds up in my mouth. after a few seconds, I vomit and the vomit is sour, it smells eeeuuuw...and know one would take it back (because...

Last reply
  • Can Gastritis be cured?

I have been diagnosed with Gastritis via a doctors examination, I havent had any tests. I have a sharp pain under my my rib cage, centre, above my belly button and was throwing up every time I stood up or walked. Dr came and out and gave me some tablets to help with acid, I just let them melt in...

Last reply
  • I’m feeling constantly nauseas, every day.

I was just wondering if anyone could suggest anything to help ease my symptoms or if anyone has any suggestions as to what it may be. For the past week or two, I have been waking up feeling really sick and feeling nauseas continually throughout the day. I have tried eating little and often, drinking...

Last reply
  • Abdominal pain, right side under ribs and back pain

I'm getting some weird abdominal pains on my right side.  It started a couple of months ago with discomfort when bending forwards, and has gradually been getting worse.  First it was just bending over, then it spread to when I was sitting, so I had to kind of slouch, but now I'm...

Last reply
  • pain in abdomen

liver engymes double what they should be. pain in abdomen under rib cage, comes and goes, sometimes followed by nauser, vomiting, diaharrea sometimes not, then disappears, feels like gallbladder attack, but gallbladder removed years ago.....  

Last reply
  • Pain under left side ribcage....

About a week ago I woke to a pain on my left side under the ribs, I thought I'd slept awkwardly but the pain didn't go as it usually would. The pain is like a stitch/pulled muscle/gas sort of pain but with sharp stabbing pains also. I ended up in A&E and was admitted whilst they ran tests....

Last reply
  • Years after gallbladder...bile gastritis!!

Had cholecystectomy ( gallbladder surgery) just over 3 years ago and this week my gastro said I have considerable inflammation in the stomach because of bile 😱 i had stomach pain for over two years but since last week the pain intensity got much much worse. I can’t eat almost anything and have...

Last reply
  • Gastritis lead to Anxiety

I have gastritis and I’ve been very anxious lately. I wake up in the middle of the night panicky... it’s stressing me out and I don’t know what to do. I’m just wondering if I’m not alone??? Cause this  is scaring me.

Last reply
  • Stomach pain for days followed by bile acid diarrhea

This has been happening for over a year now. About once or twice a month I'll have bouts where I will have stomach pain/bloating with a severe headache and foggy headedness. It will be like this for 48-72 hours. It completes its cycle either after I vomit bile (very bitter and burns badly) or I have...

Last reply
  • Weird abdominal problems, bacterias? allergies? HELP!

Hi there! Im a 29 years old 3d graphical designer from Poland. The reasons i write this post is something weird and seroius, that happened to me 2 years ago. I go to the gym, I eat healthy, not drinking a lot. Two years ago i started to have very strong constipations. This was very weird to me, because...

Last reply
  • Rej Rej

my bowels don’t function normally, what’s wrong with me?

For a year now I’ve been experiencing a series of bowel problems. It started off as mild bloating which progressed to severe bloating but it was manageable back then by just farting. My symptoms began to get worse about every couple of weeks or so (when my symptoms first started) they would change slightly...

Last reply
  • Left side underneath ribs pain

Hey so I’ve been in pain for about 6 months with this pain and ive gotten multiple ultra sounds, lots of blood work, colonoscopy, endoscopy, MRI, got tested for Celiac. they’ve done everything they can and everything came back normal. So now what? My doctor put me on antidepressants thinking it may take...

Last reply
  • Gallbladder surgery

I was diagnosed with having soft stones after i went to the er with flu like symptoms. They at first said i would probably need surgery because the stones were making me sick so they sent me home with antibiotics and some pain meds i felt better and went back to the hospital to see if surgery was needed...

Last reply
  • Why do I wake up with abdominal pain every day

Every morning I wake up with left abdominal and back pain, it's located between my spine around to my navel. The pain is in the exact same place every morning and wakes me from my sleep, iv had it for 6 years now had various tests and nothing has helped. I get depressed too and I think it's linked...

Last reply
  • Strong smells followed by severe nausea and vomiting

I will make an appointment with a doctor but don't know how long it will take, so in the meantime I want to gather information if anyone has any inkling of what's going on. My symptoms started about a year and a half ago when I went to lunch with some friends to an ethnic food place. I hadn't...

Last reply
  • Rej Rej

My Bowles don’t function normal

For almost a now my I’ve been getting diarrhoea everyday and abdominal cramps and a riculously large amount of wind. I feel like my bowel movements are incomplete and I’m straining on the toilet to pass tiny little loose blobs.  When I eat breakfast I need to poo about half an hour later. It’s very...

Last reply
  • Stomach pain after endoscopy

Hi, Please I need your help! Two months ago I was tested positive for H. Pylori however I have never experienced any pain or stomach discomfort in my life. My doctor (I am from the easter european country) insisted that I do an endoscopy. I was convinced that it is very safe procedure and I agreed. However...

Last reply
  • H-Pylori, Gastritis & PPI

Alright, here's the deal.  I'm being test for h-pylori for a second time since my doctor wants to make 100% sure that it is indeed negative.  Was tested a month ago via stool test and then tested via biospy, both negative. Both times I was on a PPI, so now he wants me off the PPI and...

Last reply
  • Mild right abdominal/flank burning?

So everything I read on this forum is severe pain - going to the ER. I don't have anything that bad but I'm wondering if it's something that might be leading up to being that bad. I've always had what I assume to be a little IBS where I eat something (non specific), later on I cramp in...

Last reply
  • Gallbladder removed in June,bowel problems since

Since my Gallbladder was removed I have had diarrhoea every morning. My doctor put me on Questran. After a while I had an allergic reaction to it. So now I am back to square one, plus painful piles. Do think my bowels will ever get back to normal?

Last reply
  • Constant pain and sensation in my abdomen, shoulder blade etc...

I’ve had a had a stomach problem for about a year now. This all of a sudden started one evening when i felt very sick and unusual. I ended up having severe vomiting and diarrhea that evening and took myself to A&E. They took me in with suspected stomach infection and inflammation of the Gall Bladder....

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.