Skip to content

Abdominal Disorders

New discussion Join group Also known as Campylobacter, Diarrhoea, Dyspepsia, E coli , Food Poisoning, Gastritis, Gastroenteritis, Gastroparesis, Indigestion, Metoclopramide, Nausea, Norovirus, Peritonitis, Salmonella, Vomiting

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

• David94001 2

I'm Confused

So for the past few months I have been having Upper Left Abdo pain the wraps around my back, vomiting after eating, nausea, swollen stomach, white colored stools, and fatigue. I've had my appendix and GB out and had Viral Hepaitis. I'm 19 and my blood tests are also weird. I'm anemic ,

0 replies 1 vote Reply to David94001

All discussions in this group

Next
  • joseph 86997 1

Intertwined thoughts

So me and a friend for a while now have been able to sense each others thoughts, emotions and other people's thoughts and emotions. We can sense death happiness and all other emotions even through telephone conversations. I was highly suicidal and he said to his mum "mum I sense death, I think

2 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • charlotte 95442 1

Recurring stomach problems, what could it be?

Hi, I am new to this forum. I am 17 years old and I have been suffering from stomach problems since I was younger. I have two different stomach problems. The first problem is persistent burning in my stomach and throat with nausea. I have nausea everyday. I am on Omeprazole, which helps slightly

1 reply 0 votes Last reply
  • maryan0425 2

Nausea for two months! Please help

I've been nauseous for two months now. It started out of no where. I initially was having very bad headaches and those soon faded and immediately after I began feeling this horrible nauseous feeling. I feel it constantly everyday. Some days it goes away and I feel like myself again but it quickly

13 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • sally197611 2

Upper Abdomin pain, gall stones pancreatitis???

Hi Guys! I want to give you my back story here. Almost 3 years ago I woke up to what felt like a golf ball lodged under my right rib. Not painful but super uncomfortable. I initially thought I might have done something to a muscle at the forward 4 months, still there, same discomfort.

9 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • kartikm 2

Nauseated and slight acid reflux

I am a male, 18 years old. Never had any digestive problems before. I have been experiencing nausea since last 6 months. My symptoms are: Nausea - especially on empty stomach, chronic in morning. Acid reflux - slight, sometimes at night Uncomfortable feeling of heat in the body - body temperature

22 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • jay66286 1

Stomach ache after eating

For about 3-4 weeks now I have been getting a stomach ache after I eat anything and it feels like it's progressively getting harder to handle (or I am just getting fed up with it). It doesn't matter to seem how much I eat or what I eat I still get this stomach ache. It usually occurs about an hour/

44 replies 7 votes Last reply
  • Sidn1983 1

hello

i just joined this forum since im on ojt nursing and im glad i joined this forum to get more information

1 reply 0 votes Last reply
  • sue303 2

Unexplained Chronic Nausea

Hi all I am writing in the hope that someone can relate to what I am going though and maybe offer some support or advice. Seven weeks ago I woke up feeling extremely nauseous. I also had bad muscle pains, joint pains, a headache every day (now gone), and felt extremely fatigued; so fatigued that

101 replies 3 votes Last reply
  • david15622 2

My wife needs abdominal help

Starting in October of 2016 she would tell me she felt like her ovaries are trying to claw their way out just before her period, as soon as the flow started pain was gone. November was the same. December was the same except for December was spotting not really any flow. January 2017 started with

19 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • JessArt 1

Internal Scar Tissue Is Ruining My Life!

Around 3 or 4 years ago I had my appendix removed as they thought it was inflamed, they inflated my stomach and put a camera through my belly button to see if it was and it actually was not but as a safety precaution they removed it anyway to avoid it happening, the surgery was key hole. The

36 replies 1 vote Last reply
  • ang65087 2

Can constipation really cause this much nausea?

For the past few months I've had terrible nausea every single day, and nothing has helped it. I've tried cutting gluten and dairy, taken zofran and reglan, tried antacids and PPIs, got a CT scan, endoscopy, and gastric emptying study, and various blood tests, all of which hinted towards nothing,

5 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • David94001 2
  • christina45188 1

I have been hurting on my right side now for 2 weeks.

The doctors are saying that it is my gallbladder. But my blood test have came back good (2 times). But with the ultra scan and the HIDA scan they have not been able to find my gallbladder. There is no record of it ever been taken out. Now they are sending me for a ct scan. Would love any and all

2 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • ann11881 2

Adhesions. In stomach

I. Had gallbladder surgery 5 weeks ago they have to do full cut couldn't do keyhole Due to adhesions all over my. Stomach . Are these serious as I'm. Very concerned now About this what is the treatment. For this I don't know if i have to see my. Gp. Over this does anyone else

4 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • dave84609 2

Too many symptoms - what do I do next?

I'm so confused. I've been getting various symptoms for 8 months  now including extreme bloating, shortness of breath, tinnitus and face pain (after root canal treatment). I ended up losing my job. Got an endoscopy who said I had gastritis and oesphagusis (ulcer in my oesphasgus) and h pylori. Got

6 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • bluebsh 2

Eipgastric tenderness wont go away

My doc a few months ago thought I had a stomach ulcer, went on dexilant for a month, helped, but didnt' 100% go went to a GI who sent me for a complete abdominal Aorta - normal IVC - normal Pancreas - normal Liver - Normal Gallblader - Normal Kidneys - Normal also had

11 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • jason37778 2

Upper left pain for 8weeks

Hi I'm a 27yr old male currently experiencing a lot of upper left abdominal pain just under ribs.i tested positive for hpylori in late march I took the course of still the pain is still frightened to death of it being something serious like stomach cancer or another

3 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • FabulousityGirl 2

Looking for an answer to bloated stomach and breathing problem

Hi I suffer from Asthma & Fibromyalgia. For the past 3 weeks I've been struggling with a pain between my shoulder blades - right side to be precise which shoots into my ribs. My stomach are swollen; I'm nauseas; headaches; dizzy to the point that I've passed out on two occasions and a bitter

4 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • cait46869 2
  • sam6990 3

Gastritis Acid Reflux

I'm suffering terrible with gastritis and acid reflux. Has anyone got any ideas of any good herbal remedies please? I am taking omeprazole at present. I'm in terrible pain. I'm taking so many different tablets and my body is suffering so much. Please help I'm so worried. Thanks, Sam

10 replies 1 vote Last reply
  • kathleen16456 1
  • tigerbolt 2

diarrhea almost every day for 3 years?

For the past 3 years I have been having some problems with my stomach. I have been having diarrhea every day multiple times to every other day. It is mainly triggered if I eat anything or do something simple like taking a walk or going outside. A lot of times when I eat, my stomach will get a lot

89 replies 6 votes Last reply
  • jenny33426 2

Gastritis - Constant severe stomach pain

I wondered if anyone could help me, since about January 2013 I have on and off had a dull ache in my stomach, sometimes flaring up to make me feel sick. I actually put this down to anxiety however in the past few weeks my theory has changed. About three weeks ago my stomach flared up however to

340 replies 16 votes Last reply
  • KPips 2

Lumps in abdomen area

Hi. So I've been back and forward to the docs a few times over the past 6mths about this. It started in November. I took a kick to the left rib area and went to A&E a few days later where the doc said I had a spring rib. I didn't agree with him because I can remember a few weeks before this it felt

8 replies 1 vote Last reply
  • judy30315 2

HELP! Root/Stick like things in stool. PHOTOS.

Every time i go to the toilet i have these weird things in clumps in my stool. after ive had a closer inspection i can only describe them as looking like roots from a plant, with the same texture as a branched stick. they're not alive, and they don't move, someone PLEASE shed some light??!!! Will

26 replies 1 vote Last reply
  • David94001 2

I'm Confused

So for the past few months I have been having Upper Left Abdo pain the wraps around my back, vomiting after eating, nausea, swollen stomach, white colored stools, and fatigue. I've had my appendix and GB out and had Viral Hepaitis. I'm 19 and my blood tests are also weird. I'm anemic ,

0 replies 1 vote Posted
  • holly2801 2

Lower right abdominal pain

For a week now I have been having a lower right abdominal pain. It's always there but comes on stronger for unknown reasons at any time. It's like a cramping pain. It's been so bad at times I'll be on the floor crying and I have a good pain threshold! Last Tuesday I went to the doctors, she did a

10 replies 1 vote Last reply
  • victoria10032 2

Anyone suffering the same?! Help!

Hi everyone, I'm just really looking for some help and to see if anyone has the same symptoms as me that could offer help?! Symptoms: these occur every few months, nothing I know triggers it and I have no idea when it will kick in. - sudden feeling sick, bloating, uncomfortable especially in

3 replies 1 vote Last reply
  • Taurus88 2

Gastro and Heart Palps

23 yrs old Male. So about a month and a half ago I had a caffeine overdose. I attempted to flush my system by drinking a lot of water to no avail, so I ended up in the ER. Flushed my system and said I was good to go. Then a few weeks later my girlfriend came down with gastroenteritis (probably

5 replies 1 vote Last reply
  • Phoebe604 4

Nausea

nausea 24/7 for 4 weeks just feel like I have got off a roller coaster.  No vomiting poor appetite.  I have health anxiety so off course my anxiety is off the scale.  Thank you in advance

4 replies 1 vote Last reply
  • kimmy19999 2

Please help me

I never thought I'd be writing on a website for help but I have no idea what else to do. For the past year I have been going to the Doctors because of the pains I've been having in my stomach that I once thought were only there after eating, now I have a dull ache all the time. I have been told

12 replies 1 vote Last reply
  • deesan21 3

Feel sick after using the bathroom?

Hey guys, so not sure if this is the correct forum to post this to but here goes. I've been feeling sick every time I use the bathroom. I usually get constipated so I would say I'm pretty backed up. For the past month I've been going to the bathroom but it's been very small pebble like amounts for

7 replies 1 vote Last reply
  • sarah81160 2

Pelvic pain in 15 year old female - Please help! X

So I'm a 15 year old girl that is a healthy weight.  A week ago, as I was falling asleep I began feeling strong pain through out my lower abdomen. It felt similar to period pain but during this time my period was 2 weeks away. When I woke up, it had gone. Two days later I felt the pain again as I

8 replies 1 vote Last reply
  • jed709 1

Questions about gastritis

Hey everyone, I've posted this on another forum, but I'd like to get as much help as I can. I'd just to like to know from this community's personal experiences whether or not my doctor is correct in the diagnosis of gastritis or If I sholud be concerned, because my anxiety won't let me believe I

17 replies 1 vote Last reply
  • unlucky63610 3

Whats going on with me make me scary!!!!!

Hello every one, I am facing a problem from last 5 years i am 31 now and over have done gall bladder surgery in 2010 bcoz of polyps. Biopsy of gall bladder show no evidence of problem start in dec 2012 while i was talking to my friends and suddenly i feel completely dark

15 replies 0 votes Last reply
Back to top Next

Forums Terms & Conditions