H. Pylori ok but why does my upper back hurt???

Posted , 8 users are following.

It started chronic sinus and constipation (unable to empty bowels) and then food poison (bad diarrhea). Stomach kept making insane noises without stopping one night, and then my upper back (more left side) starts to hurt???

When I drank the breathe test fluids for h pylori breathe test, my upper back hurt really bad again. When it's slow, it feels like it's slowly pulsing/vibrating or air or something is blowing at it.

No doctors know, it's too weird.

Before my abdominal hurts after eating and having a bowel movement, now my upper left back hurts?

Other parts of body hurt too but not as bad. It keeps changing.

1 like, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

Have your vitamin D levels checked , low levels causes stomach problens , including constipation , diarrhea , etc . Also pain in the upper back or lower sides of your body ... There is a list of symptoms of low vitamin D , please have yours checked

• Edited

In H pylori it's possible that:

1. Your upper and lower side back ( especially left side, directly behind stomach area ) may hurt.
    2. You may get chest pain, again more on left side.
    3. You may feel pointing pain just below the ribs
    4. You may feel pain on the left side hip radiating to your whole left leg.

It happens probably because of stomach muscles are somehow connected with all these parts. H pylori results in very hot gases for anything you eat. And wherever they collect it affects and radiates to other parts of body. Especially the left side because stomach in on the left side.

Yes, stomach noises was the worst for me. Gurgling is a normal process, but you feel more probably because the nerves of your stomach get very sensitive because of infection. Just like how it happens when you get a skin infection. Any type of touch feels bad.

I suffered with H pylori for a long time. And experienced all these issues. So most of my explanation is just a guess work on how and what I felt. I am not a doctor or any medical scientist though.

• Posted

Very good explanation. I am surprised you said you are not a doctor because doctors are clueless. They said h pylori or gastric shouldn't or has nothing to do with your other body hurting or they don't know.

Or the right side is stronger than the left side because I am right handed.

How did you get over or deal with this? I feel like it's almost as bad or worse than cancer.

Also I feel the gas is going or causing pain in other parts of the body, when it's slow, it feels like something inside is blowing at it for a few secs.

It's pretty crazy.

• Posted

yes, i got diagnosed with h pylori AGAIN with it from bio-posy with stomach inflammation, had a breathe test before that, took antibiotics but did not finish (60+ pills). took same triple therapy again and finished.

colonoscopy feels clean.

this is crazy. feels like i just keep getting re-infected or it didn't complete clear.

• Posted

Antibiotics cured it. Ask your doctor, their are special medicines for hpylori. No other thing helped me. And after antibioitcs did 90% of cure, the rest of 10% I got relief from strong strain probiotics.

• Posted

You did not finish the first course. That is what I think is the source of problem.

• Posted

Sometimes h pylori can come back or not go away at all especially if you didn't finish the antibiotics. Go back to your doctor and ask to be retested for h pylori. H pylori and the medication can ravage your gut so it is also possible that the infection has cleared but your gut is still sensitive from the infection and medication. Try yoghurt now you have finished the antibiotics to replace good bacteria lost because of the strong medication.

If this doesn't help, get tested for gastritis which can occur after getting h pylori.

• Posted

Please can you tell us the kind of probiotics you used then?

• Posted

hi bro how are you know i have same symptom with h pylori

how you treated yourself please shere.

• Posted

My upper backpain has been hurting especially in the sleeping position at night ,when am upright I would experience no pain,sleeping on my back made it a little bit better,after a long time experiencing this i decided to see a doctor who said it was acid reflux and was given Pantoprazole which worked I think for the first 3 or so days and the pain and discomfort returned.

Went back to the doctors then he requested the hpylori test which came back positive and was put on the pylobact kit .First few days it was ok and then after ,the discomfort returned while am still on the antibiotics,am yet to go back for the retest.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.