Nausea, bloating, feeling full

Posted , 1 user is following.

hi, i have been experiencing constant nausea, no appetite and bloating for about a week now. i do have bad anxiety which is probably not helping. i have been to the GP and they have prescribed me Lansoprazole i have been taking this for 6 days now and haven't really seen much improvement. i have been back already but they told me to give medication about a week to work. However my patience and anxiety is wearing thin. My anxiety takes me to the worst case scenario and no thanks to google. I can't eat and can't sleep. Sometimes especially at night my tummy will make gurgling noises like its hungry but just not getting that feeling. Has anyone else experienced any of these symptoms? thanks.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.