2 months on HRT and still feel anxious

Posted , 7 users are following.

Was hoping this would have subsided by now.........

1 like, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Hi Jay,

On prempack c, doctor is swithcing me to Kliovance in the next few days. I was hoping that HRT would quicky cure the mood swings, braing fog etc

• Posted

Hi lisa 

cant be fun 😩

hope you get sorted hun..

swings and roundabouts with HRT..

jay xx

• Posted

Hi lisa 

maybe its just prempack C that doesnt agree with you ..

many women say the same about the HRTs made from pregnant mare’s urine

like prempack C and premarin etc ..

jay xx 

• Posted

Be aware of the so called Natural Progesterone Cream too..

ladies use it as it suppose to help us..

i used this in 2011, thought it was helping initially -but  no it wasnt ...

it gave me a breast lump and re started my periods ...

' Nothing natural about it ' 

always see a Gyno if need help via HRT..

****Progesterone cream dissolves in fat and canthus and is stored in your fatty tissue, it converts into other hormones ..

The levels of progesterone steadily increase within fat tissue with prolonged use of natural porgesterone cream.

After a while, the amount being added every month, along with the amount being released from the fatty stores, causes elevated extremely high progesterone levels throughout the female cycle.

So, instead of supplementing a little progesterone during a short period of time the body becomes subjected to elevated levels throughout the female cycle, The body can then take the extra progesterone and make it into either testosterone or extra estrogen.

Excess testosterone can also be made into estrogen.

Thus, the body is thrown into a dangerous hormonal imbalance that does not serve to promote proper health.

i happen to mention my natural progesterone cream experience to my Gyno ( i had a natural menopause )  his reply was No No No, that really messes women up... 

In my case he said, respecting my natural menopause 9-10 year journey with supplements and 150mg B6 daily which helps sooooo much with anxiety and eliminated it for me ..

he said.. As i am now post menopause and after scans and checks, he said i would benefit from Just Ovestin Estriol vaginal cream .. For vaginal dryness and well being .. 

It is the kindest estrogen the weakest.. And thats was all i would need..

i am trying it now with great results so far..

HRT can be the best choice for some, but get the right one ..

jay xx

• Posted

ah not nie getting older is it ladies wouldnt mind if these sysmptons would ease I can identify with you all. from sore tender breasts  aching joints irregular peroids when they do come depressing . tak aboutdepression in bad place tryign to shake myself out of it . poor husband demented doesnt know what to do for best cryign at drop of hat and feelign that every thing is wrong with me at minute tiiredness hits loved to wlak have no interest want to crawl up some where sorry for whingng usually happy go lucky person turning 50 worst year!!!! so any body else fell or i am just all in my head 
  • Posted

Hi Lisa

Have you had ANY improvements at all, for instance more lubrication, less sweats, better sleep? If not, go back to GP and seek advise. The  menopause just sucks and I am so sorry you feel anxious. Dont put up with it, there is help and support out there and you WILL get better when you find the right one for you. Consider blood test to determine hormone level /imbalance etc.  Best of luck sweetie   

• Posted

had blood tests down beginng of year alrigth heart blood pressure done think my hormones sre jumping like mad trying everything going feel like this has taken over me life!!! its sucks turning 50 lol going back to doc but wont take anti depress  I love to enjoy life agian hopefully ligth at end of tunnel or i,ll lay down and give up lol thanks for listening
  • Posted

Hi Lisa,

I was on Prempak and though I did start to feel better ie hot flushes, night sweats stopped and didn't feel as dibilitated, around 3 months in all my symptoms (except for flushes/sweats) came back. Totally floored, couldn't work totally uninterested and incapable of living a normal life again.

I was recommended the Mirena coil and 2 mg of sandrena gel, apparently this is the preferred method, goes directly into the system and has less side effects.  I felt almost normal for a week, then I go down again, then up.  I called the Gyni and she said they may have to up my dose of Sadrena gel, but we would discuss this face to face.  This is another problem I've found Gyni appts on NHS are over 4 calender months apart and because I'm on holiday when next appt due< i have to wait an additional 2 months.  i find this quite unacceptable and hate the way i've been treated.

can anyone recommend an nhs gyni around the w1 area?

ntg i="" have="" to="" wait="" an="" additional="" 2="" months.=""  i="" find="" this="" quite="" unacceptable="" and="" hate="" the="" way="" i've="" been="" treated.="" can="" anyone="" recommend="" an="" nhs="" gyni="" around="" the="" w1="" area?="">

can anyone recommend an nhs gyni around the w1 area?

ntg>

• Posted

I've found Evoril Conti combined patch to be wonderful for 12 years ... Only on half a patch twice a week.....my only problem is trying to come off it which I have tried but from being calm ,happy and confident when I stop I am anxious and not sleeping.

As soon as I'd been on it a week I felt a different woman well felt like my own self.

My husband wants me to stay on it as when I come off I disturb his sleep,

So until the doctor  says I should come off I am staying with it  even though I don't like drugs and really like the natural stuff .I think this is not made from mares urine ?I told my doctor didn't want that because think it's cruel when I saw video of them collecting pregnant mares urine .

• Posted

hi  driving myself up the walls trying to re educated myself into felling good lol 

back on evening of primrose again but feel sore aching all over peroids coming one month then not next!!  just want my life back. starting using welling being cream again after peroid finishes cycle just a bad month maybe next month be better and i can remeber things like putting pot on stove, or cannot remember name of some konwn for years in brain just wont come out lol .gogin to start my walking again for sure to clear brain fog. but have to get postive again and look forward esair said than done but i know this sounds bad be glad to hear from all of you thta i am not just MAD WOMAN!!! hears hoping for good day for all of us

• Posted

You are not a mad woman. I have the same things. Hate to say it but it's just beginning for you. I keep a journal with daily symptoms because I think I'm doing okay and then the bottom falls out. Stinks!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.