2 tony 15641

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi all forgot to say wen went to doctors monday she asked wen i was due to see my consultant said he may put u on antibotic every day just wondering if anyone as been on them but i thought long term was no gud for u ope someone can answer till go to see consultant thank u

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hiya Tony,

I would say you need to find out what one you are on first and research it on this site as for alot of us we and I myself have been on one that I take AZ every Mon / Wed/Fri. now for a year some on this site have been on it for much longer 6 years plus made alot of difference for some of us.

Just remember with taking Antibiotics you need to do probiotic supplements and eating yogurt will help balance out taking it,if youhave any side affects just consult your GP first before you stop.

Best,

CharlieĀ 

• Posted

Hi charlie thank u for information at moment not any antibotic but only week since finished 3 day course sputum getting bad so another sample going of to see if got another bug growing all information of people on this is gud to know thanks again regards tony
  • Posted

Hi tony I am getting the same I saw my consultan last week and I have to take them three times a week ,I will let you know how I get on with them ,I also have to have another ct scan I have done a sputem test to see what little bugs I have this time take care and will keep you updated

Joanne

• Posted

Hi joanne i dont see mine till aug but get fed up of taking tablets but i know i ave to at moment im on carbosteine 6 day plus my other medication well it will be intresting to know ow u get on with tab ope wen u ave ct scan there is inprovment for u take care tony

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.