2 weeks 4 days since anterior and posterior repair

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi,

Just wondered about other ladies experiences post op.

I am feeling much better and pain has eased but I do still have the achy/dragging feeling insidemy vagina. My urinating and bowel movements have been great. Just a few questions for anyone further on:

1. Anyone had weird air bubble feeling in the vagina? Don't know if it is to do with discharge coming out or a more sinister problem?? Like I say though bowels and passing urine all ok.
  2. Still feel a bit lumpy just inside? Not like the bulges I had pre - op but can feel vaginal tissue or something - just swelling? It doesn't move when I do pelvic floor movements? Scared!
  3. There is one stitch or area just below vaginal entrance at start of perineum that is still quite sore- guess it is just time and healing but it makes me jump when I wipe after loo! 😲

I feel constantly anxious and worried if i've made things worse having surgery! All I can think about is if its failed or if I will ever have pain free sex again! Never had pain before surgery and sex is a big deal for me. Anyone want to share some positives with me or answer my questions? Thank you.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.