2 weeks on 150 mg and I’m still struggling , any thoughts plz

Posted , 2 users are following.

this is my second time on sertraline i used to take 100 for 2 yrs and i stopped for only 2 months then back on since last november started with 50 /2weeks then 100for 11 weeks and now on 150 2 weeks .

im still struggling with heart racing and thoughts about feeling hopless and that i will stay that way everyday i push through waiting for the sertraline to kick in . plz any advice or thoughts ?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

The sert should kick in soon mate, it does seem to take forever, I'm struggling the same but now on day 14 150mg and think I feel a little better. The gp gave me some 2mg diazepam the other day, and that has def calmed me down. Maybe ask if you can get some? I'm sure we will feel better soon, hang on in there.

• Posted

thanks for taking the tome to reply , i have this thoughts of im stuck and will not get better and as if i remind myself if im not thinking about it ( oh im not thinking ) then it hits like my heart drops as if im crashing my car . also i keep thinking am i going to deal with this forever .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.