2 year long ongoing fight with Seborrheic Dermatitis of the scalp

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello guys, as the title suggests, I have been treating this problem for nearly 2 years. I had good results after my first treatment, but ever since then, this damn problem will just not go away.

I have tried multiple shampoos and lotions, some of them being:-

1. Ketoconazole
  2. Zinc Pyrithione
  3. Selsun
  4. Salicylic Acid & Coal Tar combination (using right now)

None of these seem to work right now. My scalp is super flaky and itches too at times. This problem has spread to my beard now.

What can I do to fix this?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Rhassoul Aloe Shampoo Bar, Derma Relief Oil by Cocolene, maybe the Salve too..

Also have you read into psoriasis being helped by an intake 50,000 ius of Vitamin D.

I met someone who got rid of hers that way. Doesn't mean it will work for everybody but definitely worth looking into..

You should research that.

Hope that helps!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.