Skip to content
Ad

Dermatitis And Eczema

Also known as Atopic Eczema/Dermatitis, Contact Dermatitis, Cradle Cap, Dandruff, Eczema and Dermatitis, Perioral Dermatitis, Pompholyx, Seborrhoeic dermatitis

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Pompholyx - Solved

I've had Pompholyx (also known as Dyshidrosis) since I can remember. When I was small I had it on hands and feet, while since my twenties only on my hands. I was given cortisone to treat it, which temporarily solved the problem, however it lost efficacy quite quickly. Around 33-34 years of age,...

Last reply
  • planta fasciitis

my daughter has been suffering for the last 8 months with this condition, and it’s been very painful for her. After all the exercises, wearing a boot for 6 weeks painkillers the end is in sight. The pain has eased, although she still has pain it’s becoming more manageable. Having gone to the doctors...

Last reply
  • PD seeking help

Hello ladies. I just came across ur blog when i was researching anout Pd, and i read all ur suggestions but i think they are way back. Any new suggestions or successfull remedies to cure ur pd?? I’m now trying  apple cider vinegar and using a non-steroidal cream (Emollient cream) For three days...

Posted
  • (Please suggest!) Red, itchy skin on inner thighs

Hi, i am a male aged 34 (am physically very active) and have this skin problem which occurs on both sides of my inner thighs (the  inside area of thigh which joins with genitals) in which the skin becomes red and itchy.  Rashes do not develop in this situation however. As on date i have been...

Last reply
  • Eczema help! Fighting a losing battle

I've had eczema ever since I can remember and I'm now nearing 20. My scarring is so much more worse than the eczema itself and I'm losing the will to live about it. My skin is 2 totally different shades now and I'm constantly covering up because of how bad it is. Can anyone help? My dermatologist...

Last reply
  • Bad dermatitis around boyfriend, lost for causes

I (19) have bad atopic dermatitis - and it seems to be closely related to being with my boyfriend. When not around him it can react, but nowhere near to the degree as it does when around him. However, when I'm with him (e.g skin on skin contact) I flare up much more often - and can often feel my...

Last reply
  • Me and partner have the same rash

I've been with my girlfriend for 3 years and recently we have both broke out in the same kind of rash. It has appeared on our joints so the arms and legs and on my wrist. I went to my GP today and was told it was eczema and nothing to worry about, but the fact that she has it too is scaring me....

Last reply
  • Dyshidrotic Eczema sharing my experience

I developed DE around Feb 2016. Although I've always had mild eczema my whole life.  I would get some spots here and there on my hands, which would usually clear up.  My problems with DE started to appear as my regular eczema, but I noticed this time I would get blisters and fluid building...

Last reply
  • Vagina blisters

bumps kind of by the anus, i have a couple  blisters on the vagina lip.  The symptoms only came after I started taking antibiotic for a cut inside my vagina. what could it be?

Posted
  • What I did to be free of my dermatitis!!

I created a blog about my story and everything I learned over the many years of struggling with this horrific skin condition. If you struggle with this as well go to my blog site @ Moderator comment: I have removed the link(s) directing to site(s) unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. If users want...

Last reply
  • Atopic Dermatitis, Allergies, and Immunotherapy

Hi, I am a 36 yo male and my AD has slowly gotten worse over the past 6 years.  Before age 30 I never had it at all.  However, I did have severe allergies when I was very young and have always to this day had a stuffy nose. I recently got skin tested for a myriad of allergies and the only...

Last reply
  • I still haven't found anything that helps at 29!!

Hi all I'm writing this to see if there is anyone out there that suffers with atopic eczema and if there is anything that can help? I'm a 29 year old guy that has suffered with eczema since I was 2 but as I have got older my condition has got worse. I've been under several doctors who have...

Last reply
  • Is Nummular Eczema contagious?

I have been diagnosed with Nummular Eczema.  I am a 37 year old female.   I have never had eczema my whole life, so this is very new to me as it just started 5 years ago, about 1 year after I met my boyfriend.  We have lived together for 6 years and he has Nummular Eczema also. ...

Last reply
  • Rash on face- is it sehborric dermatitis?

I'm 20 years old and suffering from a rash on my face. The first breakout was around 5 weeks ago. I noticed a red spot above my left eyebrow after hearing stressful news and eventually it spread to my chin and above my lip. I was at the beach and after around 3 days the rash or whatever it was...

Last reply
  • Lumps on inner thighs

Hi, I am having very irritating lumps or pimples like things on my inner thighs, very near to testicles area. These are red and once itching starts it gets hard to stop myself. Worried what problem it is, please provide assistance Link to images: https://ibb.co/neUp9F https://ibb.co/dsh99F

Posted
  • Seeking Guidance from those with Experience - Sudden Dermatitis

Hey guys, So about 1.5 months ago now I broke out with Eczema all over the front of my right leg and foot and no where else. I've never had it before so I didn't know what it was.  I went to a dermatologist after many sleepless nights (sooo itchy!) and was prescribed a 2 week course of...

Last reply
  • Has anyone got eczema after breast surgery

I am a 65 year old woman who had a breast reduction January last year, the operation went well, However a couple of weeks after the operation I developed a small red patch on my nipple area of Left breast, this has slowly spread to the whole nipple area which breaks out in blisters and then Weeps,...

Last reply
  • Eczuma

I just find out I have eczema doctor says it's a nonespecific eczema does any body no what that means?..I have been doing a little research I find that bone broth is good for you and that it's a gut problem

Posted
  • Pompholyx Eczema after Athletes Foot

Hi all. Please can someone help? About 5 weeks ago i developed really severe athletes foot - now not ever having athletes foot before this was really shocking to me. The doctor prescribed Canesten HC cream and erythromycin - as i am allergic to penicillin and it is now beginning to feel normal again....

Last reply
  • Help for children with Eczema

Hi all, my daughter has had eczema from 6 months - 5 years and as such I have tried everything..We finally have it under control and as such I have made a video about what to try so that I can hopefully help others.. P.s this video is totally free, no ads, no profit, its purely to try and help Moderator...

Posted
  • Eczema on my whole face! help?

Ok so I've had eczema my whole life I have yet to find anything that works or helps. I know my diet is factor, because I'm allergic to everything! I was fine with it being on my legs and arms all growing up I'm 26 now. And it has traveled to my face it's been here for 2 months and is...

Last reply
  • Eczema on my face.. help!

So I've had eczema my entire life and I've delt with it coming and going and had no real problem with it. At the end of February I started to see some patches of it on my face, which was unusual. I started putting this cream on it called Triamcinolone which was prescribed to me by a dematoligist....

Last reply
  • Pure orange juice & vitamin D3

I have been drinking plenty of orange juice and taking vitamin D3 supplement for a few weeks now. It is not a cure but I can honestly say it's cleared up my skin condition 90%. Hope this helps.

Posted
  • Just diagnosed with PD!!

So this all started about a month ago on vacation.  I noticed a patch with little bumps on the corner of my mouth on my chin.  It started on one side, then it would switch, then both, then it would go away, then come back.  I finally made an appt and the doc said it was def PD and put...

Posted
  • just find out i have non specific eczema

I just find out i have ncan, on specific eczema what that is am still doing research and learning all I started off a very small rash in my arms then it grow to my stomach legs etc. i was under a lot of stress when this started happening, i have hear many things to try like for example, cocnut oil...

Posted
  • Flaky skin and red on face - Cure found

This is going to be my one and only post. I have had this condition for 25 years and I think that it is closest to seborrheic dermatitis. I know one thing and that is that most dermatologists know very little about the skin but make a career out of pretending they do. Many are professional charlatans....

Last reply
  • Eczema cure

I have had eczema issues before. Ive tried many different skin care products but the one that stood out the most is devuche. It has help take away my skin problems fast and effective. I recommend it for everyone .

Last reply
  • I need help

I have suffered with eczema since being a baby and now I'm 30!! It is getting me so down like you wouldn't believe! I'm due to go on holiday in 5 weeks which anybody would want there skin glowing and I'm currently at the point where I'm at the doctors every 3 weeks with a bad flare...

Last reply
  • Red itchy rash for 8 months - contact dermatitis

I'm becoming increasingly frustrated with this itchy rash that just will not go away. It started with a small red circle that was in the crease of my in January that looked like ringworm. I bought OTC ringworm medication only to have the circle spread about 2 inches. It was very itchy and I was constantly...

Last reply
  • Exzema in the ear

Diagnosed with exzema in my ear canals. Ent doctor thinks this has been causing my constant ear infections . Every time it flares up my gland behind my ear aches. I have bought shampoo that has all the perfumes taken out and don't use hairspray but it's not working . I'm on a steroid ear...

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.