LED Face Masks

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi, i'm really suffering with eczema on my face at the moment and have been for about 2 years. It is really irritable and 90% of the time i am red and blotchy which is not ideal for confidence. It is usually triggered by change in temperature but actually most of the time there is no rhyme or reason for flare ups. Recently i have been looking at maybe investing in a LED mask. It is a mine field and the costs seem to vary incredibly. Has anyone used one and seen a benefit or am I again clutching at straws?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.