2 years post opp problems

Posted , 2 users are following.

I am 2 years post opp from torn labrum and 3/4 cuff tear. I was playing softball and doing good no problems with the shoulder. It felt strong and lose. I pitch so not really a whole lot of throwing hard. Then we took a couple of weeks off for break, now shoulder feels stiff and can hardly throw the ball 15 feet. I was shooting basketball with my son tonite and could not even get the ball to the rim. Any thoughts or suggestions. Thank you in advance

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

HI Brian,

These are important questions to ask a doctor, not a community--sounds serious!

Ouchy12345

• Posted

I was just wondering if anybody else has had similar issues. My shoulder was work related injury
  • Posted

Ice it until you can see your doctor.  Please call this week for an appt and take good care of yourself!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.