20 days ago increased citalopram 30mg to 40mg please help!!!!!!

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi all ive been on 40mg nearly 3 weeks now. the last week iv been feelimg somewhat normal but these last 2 days i feel im gettimg worse again. shakimg feelimg very sick. depressed. sad. crying no appeite at all again,is this normal please? i really want to feel better amd i thought i was until the last couple of days 😪

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

anyone feeling rubbish again today 😪

• Posted

Ive been there , 12 weeks since i upped..up and down, mornings are the worst, afternoon and eve getting better, my appetite is better than it was and nausea is better. hope you feel better soon.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.