20 & many symptoms of heart trouble & hospital/clinic didn't help&can't get cardiologist fast enough

Posted , 2 users are following.

I'm almost 20, male, and here's my health keeping so far, and is very scary looking!

I have sat and not exercised alot for years and very very much so for last couple years. And since around 12 ate Mc or swiss chelet or wendy's or harvey's or burger king fries and nuggets and rootbeer almost  everyday and hot dogs and rootbeer and the like, and last few years very badly ate every day: devil's Food chocolate cake no icing warmed and milk for morning, Mc Fries and 6 nuggets and rootbeer for afternoon, and um, then I switched my last two meals to frozen fries and strips and 2 cokes, then changed for year/half last meal to two bite cupcakes, then started eating healthy cause don't wanna die.

For the last few months at different times of the day my body [not limbs] has been hurting in many different areas (not just chest, I think) deep inside/near skin, sometimes a few at once, or one stops and soon more start.

Recently at different monthly times standing/sitting/in bed, (which I haven't got for a month and a half I think): A line of shock go from my exactly middle to anal area or private, a 20 sec lasting strong pinch of intestine lower area and must stay still it hurts, and a 10 sec feeling of thick fluid that went bu, bu, bubu,bu bu bu for about 8 seconds as if trapped artery fluid got released near front of my chest.

Weeks or a few days ago: My head gets hot when I lay to sleep. Standing in day my heart started beating fast and hard (rarely so far). I had a dream of my heart pumping fast & hard and my hand on top it and a nurse said your having a fever & a doctor said oh my your having stipulus's or somethin and I awoke and swear I felt it for 2 seconds. Another night my heart started to beat faster & harder and get hot on the bottom side I switch to and facing upward I started to feel it and near neck maybe and head beat maybe and I got out of my bed and stayed up and don't think I slept as it was 8 and I went to sleep at 3 or 4 and then in daytime I felt the fast & hard beating & hot there and at night went to hospital and had 103 heart beats per minute, a arm-cuff-tightener, no fever, got a "safe" EKG heart beat check, and a stethoscope chest check.

Following these last days and *nights* of heart fast&hard&hot beating suddenly appearing and flucuating (which the heart trouble feels like at tip-point and happens in bed once laying down); At around 2am of April 24, waiting to sleep in bed, kinda upwards, my heart started beating twice as fast and felt my neck/head mayyybe, heart beating about 2 a second=120?, and hard, and I sat-up and still it did, and after about 10 seconds it stopped, very scared after that. After second check-up at clinic (which I got a stethoscope chest check, a arm-cuff-tightener, bloodwork, and a X-ray) I sat at home and my chest front middle (where that fluid went bu,bu,bubu,bu) started to stay tight and when move arm to type. April 25th noticed when switching to left sleeping side the fast&hard beating slowed, and other problems happen at random, it must be my body.I still get the pain/ache as said at top^. Around April 26 night in bed body was vibrating a felt pulsing fluid transferring in body & hands staying fuzzy no matter where for some minutes.

I want to know: are my organs/heart+arteries not damaged, nor enlarged nor tightened, nor clogged, nor electrically signalling wrong, nor too much workloaf, nor anything grown around them. Maybe a ultrasound? And if you suggest other tests. Does my X-ray show Scoliosos?

I need vitamin D, and lower salt-sodium & liquid.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Oh and my bloodwork says all good numbers but Vitamin D is missing.
  • Posted

And I don't smoke or do alchohol or drugs.
  • Posted

Like today for the last 4 hours from last night in bed, I had a pinching pain near nipple deep inside, anyhow just looking at my above list, it says I could die any moment sad
    • Posted

When I switch bed sides it slowers for only a little moment the irregular fast & hard beating which starts when laying down, and it looks like it's getting worse, some of the symptoms said happen randomly, it's all above I say it all~

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.