20 year old multiple cysts, horrible pain.

Posted , 1 user is following.

So for the past two years i have been dealing with incredibly painful periods i cant even poop or pee without pain from the inside, I would deal with that for the three days that my period happened. After that i wouldn't experience pain. my period is very irregular at times i don't get it for two months straight.

But last week i started feeling a dull pain with what felt as if i was getting stabbed on my left lower side i got worried since i could feel a bit of weight which was not normal for me, then the pain started gradually getting worse two days later i end up going to the ER because i couldn't properly walk or bend down. I Get to the ER and they tell me its constipation so i was like okay this doesn't feel like constipation at all they gave me some pills and i was fine for two hours. I Get to the house and the pain starts again i tried to ignore it but it was too much i didn't go to work the next day. as i start checking my discharge papers it says that i have a cyst so i got immediately more concerned. A day later the pain was less than before so i got up went to work but the pain started immediately after i started walking, i ended up in the hospital and i had an ultrasound done confirming i had multiple cysts on my cervix and my ovaries, i go to my doctor and told her to refer me to a obgyn since everywhere i call don't take my insurance unless i am pregnant ( i have medicaid as my insurance )

i dont know what to do with the pain i got 800 mg ibuprofen but they dont work

and supposedly the cyst is only 2cm so according the hospital it shouldnt be causing me pain, but im pretty sure it is. i barely eat and i feel full eating certain things cause my pain to start up. And it feels as if my intestines are being held together by a rubber band.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.