20 years of Lichen Sclerosis rediagnosed as delusional parasitosis..anyone else?

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi all..in the wars yet again,

well I have had painful itching to the upper arms, forearms, chest and neck..as well as the usual itching of the vulva. My arms have been tender to touch. No blood tests were done despite repeat visits. I asked for my medical notes, I was horrified to find my sore vulva had been diagnosed as delusional. This is after 20 years and 2 biopsies of lichen sclerosis. I walked away from the Doctor in disgust..it did not help that he was male... I did my own blood tests on the immune system and saw a private consultant with the results..turns out the itching and muscle stiffness is likely dermatomyositis and I need a muscle biopsy urgently. I had to wait to see an NHS doctor at a new surgery. Even with bloods and a consultants letter I look like a fantasist. I was looked at in disbelief when I explained I had lichen sclerosis even though I carried historical letters from other consultants,

I doubt I will get any help on this dermatomyositis or the Lichen. I also have tick related diseases so cannot have oral steroids. I complained..at present all my medical records have gone missing..luckily I have copies. This has been done deliberately and maliciously..no one seems to like the tick disease ridden patient...but this is so cruel.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hello Sky,

I believe you in every way as I have been through some horrendous healthcare episodes here in the US. The system does not care about people. The agenda is to wean us all out until all that's left is young people who will be controlled.

Stay on here and see if you can find resources. I do not know much about the dermatological condition you mentioned but someone will.

What are you using on your skin now?

biscuit

• Posted

using clob as usual. Have 3 reserve tubes, Made a huge fuss because this going is too far so wrote lots of letters to anyone I could think of. I agree we are just tossed to the curb..I loath that doctorxxx

• Posted

Can't you get another doctor to prescribe clob off label?

• Posted

i have another Doctor who does not seem keen to except a letter from gyne on an update on lichen sclerosus , think the doctor is trying to cover for the last one. i refuse to be left like this so I guess it will have to go legal and newspaper. I am to see dermatology for a skin cancer on my face so it will be interesting to see their attitude..or maybe they will not mention it....lucky I have my medical notes, yes they took out the letters but there are bits on mentions of lichen here and there on the electronic notes..x

• Posted

it is a long time since I posted here. what is interesting is how bent the NHS is, especially on medical records....i bloody hope it goes under... In kicking back against the system here is what we have...osteoporosis 2 scans have been called fictitious, as previous fractures, liver disease has been called fictitious and I mean a history of acute hepititis, where , thyroid disease is concerned I have been forced into private medicine with an endo. lichen sclerosis planus has had a meeting of so called professionals and has been grudgingly allowed back on my medical records...only because in my long history of being treated other hospitals held evidence of this condition including the biopsy and I got hold of all my records..... this is abuse! NHS..yuk! Stuff it.

• Posted

it is a long time since I posted here. what is interesting is how bent the NHS is, especially on medical records....i bloody hope it goes under... In kicking back against the system here is what we have...osteoporosis 2 scans have been called fictitious, as previous fractures, liver disease has been called fictitious and I mean a history of acute hepititis, where , thyroid disease is concerned I have been forced into private medicine with an endo. lichen sclerosis planus has had a meeting of so called professionals and has been grudgingly allowed back on my medical records...only because in my long history of being treated other hospitals held evidence of this condition including the biopsy and I got hold of all my records..... this is abuse! NHS..yuk! Stuff it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.