20mg temazepam eggs

Posted , 3 users are following.

just lookin for advice ive been taking 20mg temazepam eggs the last week and a half now ive ran out and scared im going to get withdrawrals even though they wernt prescribed by my doctor if i was to go to my doctor and disclose ive been taking them slot would i still get help i know it doesnt seem long at all compare to some of you guys im binging on them to take anxiety away i just want to be normal xxxxxxxxxxx

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Get to a doctor or hospital immediately. Theyll understand . Youre not the first theyve seen not will you be the last.

• Posted

hi sears i feel not to bad to be fair think i was panicking myself its been more than 24 hours since ive last had any i couldnt sleep ladt night at all but thats understandable

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.