22 yrs Male - Abdomen Problems - Lump On Surface

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi there, I am a 22 year old male who has recently found a lump on the surface of my abdomen. For the past two weeks I have experienced bowel changes including constipation, changes to my bowel habits a pain on my lower right side just above my appendix area, and bloating. I went to the GP who did not find anything untoward. He suggested it could be inflammation of the abdomen lymph nodes.

A couple of days later I felt a small sized lump, kind of like if someone cut one third of a pea. The lump is 3 1/2 incghes below my belly button and about half a centimeter to the right. The lump can be felt easily when not tensing but can be felt slighly when tensing. It is hard and difficult to tell if it moveable or not. People keep saying I am being paranoid and that it is veins/muscle and that it is all in my head and considering I have already seen the GP a few days ago, would you advise I take this up further?

Note that my appetite/daily life hasn't changed really, apart from the bloating + pain that comes with it, including this lump. Also the bloating makes me urine more often and sometimes it feels like not all of it comes out.

1 like, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.