Skip to content
Ad

Bowel Cancer

Also known as Cancer - Bowel

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Three years today.

Apologies if I have written this before. Three years since bowel cancer surgery and all is well. That's all really, except best wishes to all. 

Last reply
  • Diagnosed with polycystic kidney disease i

I have growths in multiple organs was told with MRI and cat scans the liver and kidneys are polycystic kidney disease and was told the lung is calcified lymph nodes but now I'm have swollen lymph nodes severe constipation and deep bone pain in wondering if diagnosis is wrong and its actually cancer...

Posted
  • IBS colonoscopy and hemorrhoid

I wanted to give you guys some relieved I just got out of a colonoscopy procedure was so nerves I have hemorrhoids and I supposibly have IBS wish I pray to go this symptoms go away but I was petrified of the gas in my stomach since I can pass gas and with this hemorrhoid, I thought I was gonna be in...

Last reply
  • Bowel Cancer Fear

Hi, I'm seeking some help as recently (past month or so) I've been experiencing issues with my bowels. I've been worrying about bowel cancer and am arranging a doctors appointment next week. I'm 18, female and keep being told by my parents and friends that I'm just worrying too much...

Last reply
  • Terrified to have colonoscopy

I am 72 years old: i began having rectal bleeding two years ago and of course a colonoscopy was suggested. i still have not had it. I have been tol by a G.I.doc that I have a hemorrhoid so i tell myself that is why i am rectally bleeding.  I know i should have it- i had one 9 years ago which was...

Last reply
  • Lost weight but getting bleeding

I'm a 67 year old female. In February I had open surgery to remove my gallbladder. Histology discovered a small cancerous growth in the gallbladder wall and so I had a liver resection in March. That found no sign that the cancer had spread but of course it may spread via blood or lymphatic system...

Last reply
  • Scared of bowel cancer. Dark red clots

Hi I've started having dark red clots from my bottom, diarreah most days although I did have my gallbladder out 2 years ago and no that can still happen. Also really bad back pain (currently have glandular fever) on and of pain in my stomach. I've got to wait 2 weeks for a colonoscopy I'm...

Posted
  • Blood in stool for the last month

Hi am a 23 year old male who recently has seen blood on the stool. It started 6 weeks ago, i had many large stool movements within a 4 hour period, then started looking down and noticed blood on the stool and objects that looked like flicks covered in blood. Also felt bloated in stomach plus discomfort...

Last reply
  • Advice much needed

Hey everyone. I feel somewhat relieved reading all of your posts as I don't feel alone in this.  My symptoms started 3 years ago. I got divorced, I had to take antibiotics after removing my wisdom tooth and then developed bronchitis.  Since then, I've had Poop that has had both blood...

Last reply
  • Really Confused - Need some advice

Hey all, I'm new to this forum and just wanted to introduce myself and also seek some important advice. A bit about me - 27 years old, 5'6 and at present 114lb (usually 143lb). Ok, so I'm not going to make this long, just very brief and I hope you guys can give me some constructive advice....

Posted
  • Bowel cancer or IBS

So I've been having ongoing problems for over a year now I first started having problems a little over 2 years ago when I started noticed bright red blood on the toilet paper during bowel motions I was too embarrassed to say anything to my doctor and it wasent a large amount at this stage so I put...

Last reply
  • Is this what's causing my bleeding?

So I have been experiencing rectal bleeding for about 5 months now. I had an FOBT done in September, which came out positive, and so got a colonoscopy done which found nothing. Since then, I have been dealing with anemia and recurring bleeding, as I took another FOBT which came out positive again....

Last reply
  • i think i have colon cancer

About 6 weeks ago i started getting sore cramps in my upper abdo area. They were sharp painful and lasted a few secs. It happened on and off for about 2 weeks. I put it down to breastfeeding and my uterus shrinking. Then i realised it started to spread all around my whole tummy. I mentioned it to my...

Last reply
  • Doctor wont examine me, do I just wait for referal? Really worried :(

Hi, I am not sure whats going on but am really concerned I may have bowel cancer. ​I had a baby via c section 3 months ago, during the pregnancy I did have rectal bleeding which was quite bad at times. ​About a month ago I then felt swelling around my anus which I assumed were hemorroids and started...

Last reply
  • Severe anxiety over colon cancer

Hello all, I'm a 20 year old male, and have had major anxiety over the past 3 days. It all started Wednesday night with some dizziness and lightheadedness after the gym, with a headache behind the eyes. Fast forward to Saturday, I notice one single bowel movement with white spots, and a few after...

Last reply
  • Colonoscopy results please read

Hi would just like to say if anyone is concerd about having bowel cancer then please stop worrying and listen to your gp  I was so convinced my symptoms were  Blood in stool  Adominal pain  Always bloated like always  And flat stools for about a mouth constantly  And lost...

Last reply
  • Need help please!

2015 I started with chronic diahoreea after months of investigations I had a colonoscopy that found 2 polyps and they were removed. Ct scan found a bad gallbladder and that was also removed. I have lost almost 30kg in that time. I get frequent loose yellow stools and sunday night sat on the loo for...

Posted
  • Blood wind mucus

hy i am a 37 yr old male, my problem started in may last year when embarrassingly passed mucus when passin gas and when having a bowell movement, after a week or so these symptoms went away and then a couple of months later I had a prolapsed roid. At Xmas 2011 all the symptoms started again mucus leaking...

Last reply
  • Colon cancer? PLEASE HELP.

Okay so I'm having severe colon cancer symptoms. Let me just ask that I've been to the ER recently since I suffer from extreme anxiety and depression. They checked my blood, urine, and blood. Nothing was found my heart is fine but for some reason I've been suffering from extreme pain in my...

Last reply
  • Do I have IBS or Colon cancer?

All my problems started last year at the end of August, when we were on a vacation with my family. I had symptom(s) of: strong diarrhea, feeling that my bowel is not emptied totally.  By now all have symptoms like: fatigue (reason could be falling asleep at 1 AM and waking up 7-8 AM, but mostly...

Last reply
  • Worried sick!!!

Anyone help? Had a change of bowel movements in the last few weeks so went to doctor and blood test show slightly elevated inflammation of the blood and stool sample came back as inflammation of the bowel. I have to go to hospital for a sigmascope. My question is this a big sign that I may have bowel/colon...

Last reply
  • Bowel cancer - fleshy chunks coming out of bottom

I’m posting this on behalf of my father who has been undergoing chemo for the past three months for rectal cancer. Its spread to his liver and lungs also, but the primary is in his bowel. He had a stoma (colostomy bag) fitted three months ago and was told to expect some mucus for a few weeks to continue...

Last reply
  • Stomach X-ray results!!

Hi guys I'm Charlie and I'm 22 about 7/8 weeks ago My stomach became bloated and I started pooping yellow stuff with blood in the mucus,since then my poop has gone back light brown with the very occasional blood,today I went to see my doctor and he gave me a stomach X-ray which came back with...

Last reply
  • Digestive issuse

I have been having gas that won't pass and pain with rolling stomach after eating diarrhea and some constipationand weight loss I noticed for the first time today pink hue of blood in stool I saw my gastro doctor a week ago he told me he thought it was colitis I was diagnosed with 2 years ago because...

Last reply
  • Stomach x ray results doesn't make sense

Hi guys I'm Charlie and I'm 22 about 7/8 weeks ago My stomach became bloated and I started pooping yellow stuff with blood in the mucus,since then my poop has gone back light brown with the very occasional blood,today I went to see my doctor and he gave me a stomach X-ray which came back with...

Posted
  • Concern about on going issue (UK, 28)

About one month ago I began having trouble with my bowels initially it was just head fog or leg pain but that quickly changed into abdominal discomfort, constant beltching after eating and diaherria. The diaherria lasted on and off for four days, max bm about 4 or 5. During this time I went ti my doctors...

Posted
  • What are the chances it's colon/rectal cancer

So I am going to make this as short as possible. About two years I had a bad case of nausea for many months. Terrible dull and aching pain on the upper left side that radiated towards the back. I had an endoscopy done and a CT scan with dye this includes the one you drink. Tests came back negative! I...

Last reply
  • Do I have bowel cancer please help

Hi I'm Charlie I'm 22 Last 8 weeks had the odd bit of blood in my stool and some mucus aswell.stool colour varies from yellow to light brown,recently been needing to go toilet a lot more and stomach feels up with gas my gp thinks I have ibs because of my age,as it's too rare to have bowel...

Last reply
  • Convinced I have bowel cancer

I'm writing this down while hyperventilating and crying my face off. 20 months ago I was involved into an accident which caused my leg to break , I developed compartment syndrome and had to have 5 surgeries + screws on my ankle. I stayed at the hospital for 16 days , period during which my bowels...

Last reply
  • Fatty Liver and Colorectal Cancer?

I have a flexi sigmoidoscopy scheduled in 4 days. I have had issues with my bowels for many years. I am either constipated or have diarrhea all the time. A few years ago I had external hemorroides removed and they are back; so when I went to see the doctor for blood in my stool, mucus, dripping blood...

Last reply
  • Colonoscopy scheduled

I'm 28 and have a colonoscopy scheduled for 3 months time and little nervous. My symptoms first started around October last year, where I noticed a change in my bowel habits , very low energy and pain and cramping in my stomach with bloating. After discussing this with the GP it was initially put...

Last reply
  • I'm 15 and think I have colon cancer:(

2-3 weeks ago I started getting stomach aches and cramps and then I started getting narrow stools and now it's difficult to push out and I went to the doctors and he gave me an exam and told me it was not cancer! And he told me it was gastritis and gave me medicine but now I'm really concerned...

Last reply
  • Colonoscopy results

I recently posted in fear that i was suffering from colorectal cancer. I'm posting this today because I want to reach out to someone who may be going through what i put myself through for the past few weeks. My symptoms included: ​abdominal pain ​frequent BM's (5-8 times per day) flat stools...

Last reply
  • Flat stool age 28

Hello! I am super worried. I am 28 years old and have always struggled with my weight. I had lost quite a bit through eating vegan only to put it back on when I stopped being vegan about two years ago. In January I decided to go vegan again after eating a terrible diet (fried foods, pizza, bagels,...

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.