could this be anal cancer?? 25 year old. female

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi everyone whilst washing i recently noticed a hard lump inside my anus its hard but not painful at all and i dont have any other issues apart from occasionally stomach pain and occasionally some gas ive dealt with for the majority of my life (i assumed it was ibs as it comes and goes) but now i am panicking thay this could be anal cancer? i dont have any other symptoms associated with cancer and feel well but im freaking out please can anyone help me??

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Anal cancer is usually in older people and is generally a painless ulcer/crater rather than a lump. If you are so worried get your GP to have a look at it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.