Think I have bowel cancer

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi i am a 47 year old female i am sure i am premenopausal, In March I found out i was anemic due to been to A&E. I had a incident what started anxiety and panic attacks off and then i started having loose bowel movements every morning, i go to bed thinking about it and as soon as i open my eyes i need the toilet. I had to do a stool sample which came back as positive so now i am waiting for a 2 week referral. Someone said i have a nervous morning stomach due to anxiety. I cant cope anymore i dont sleep or eat.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

hey when im anxious i have to use the loo straight away in the morning. anxiety brings on upset stomach. try not to be frightened.

• Posted

Hey Nicola

I suffer from quite bad anxiety and when i do i am EXACTLY the same. As soon as i wake up i need to go to the toilet straight away, literally as soon as i open my eyes. Try not to worry as this sounds like anxiety but its really good you are being tested. Fingers crossed its nothing to worry about 😃

• Posted

Hi, hope you are well. I know this an old post but how are you now?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.