IS this IBS/IBD OR CANCER SYMPTOMS? base on my stool what can you say?

Posted , 1 user is following.

imageimageimage

so here is the story 3 weeks ago I have ago I have a fever and a diarrhea which led me to have a abscess/fistula on my anus , Ok so while I'm having a fever and diarrhea which led me to having a yelllow stool but after the fever gone I still have this yellow stool and diarhhea but it keep after that I can't control my bowel because sometimes I'm having a constipation and sometimes dairrhea and sometimes I'm having constipation and diarhea at the same time and it keeps bothering me and, my stool is giving me concern because sometimes it is sausege like,so loose, litellary liquid and sometimes smushy stool and, I'm also concern about the color of my stool because my stool is mixed with light brown stool and yellow stool.

Is this a symptoms of pancreatic cancer?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.