22lbs lost in 5 weeks! It can be done!

Posted , 11 users are following.

Hello all

I said I better give an update! I started Xenical on July 30th, I was 17st 4 pounds. Today, over 5 weeks later I am now 15st 9 pounds. So all in all I have lost 22lbs (1 stone 8 pounds)!

I am delighted with the progress so to everyone keep going! Don't starve yourself, eat as well in low fat as you can, ave your treat if u need it but don't over indulge as the oily spots will appear!

It was great to go into a shop to buy clothes, I even bought a jumper that was classified as a small!!!

The next dreaded thing was the trousers ... My waist was a 42" but now I am a comfortable 36" and even with that it's quite loose! So 6" inch off the hips!

That's my motivation ... To be able to go into a shop and buy clothes without the worry of having a baggy clothes cause they fit my waist but anywhere else is too loose!

Praise God!

So to everyone out there, keep it up. Work with it and it will work for you! You may think it's not but persevere, don't loose heart! 

John

3 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Amazing!! You should be so proud of yourself! It's stories like this that give the rest of us the motivation to keep at it!! 

WELL DONE!! X

• Posted

Well done John! Thank you for the update. It makes me want to try even harder. I am on my second week and i can already see a tiny difference on me. Slowly i am getting into new and improved eating habits. It makes me proud of myself when i sit down to have a meal and i see that i actually thought about my food before putting it on the plate when usually i would only think about the food after i ate it and then regret about it. 

Once again thank you for inspiring me! smile

• Posted

Well done John xx
    • Posted

Britney, i have been asking you please to send me your blog. It's been a few times already but had no reply from you. Thanks. 
  • Posted

excellent John, I am on my third week but realing struggling to lose weight, any tips or ideas on what to eat as I am cutting out fat and trying to eat healthy but it doesn't seem to be happening for me
  • Posted

Well done John that is brilliant weight loss. Your write up inspires me to keep plodding on and I am sure it will support others.

Very pleased for you.

Joy 

• Posted

Well done John, inspiring and encouraging too. Keep going.:-)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.