22yrs Male Abdomen bulge + bloating + black specks in poo

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi there. Could anyone give me advice on this issue + my stool. I noticed a lump on my lower right abdomen (slightly above appendix area) that seems to bulge and depress sometimes, which makes me think it is an intestine problem. It started off as a dull pain which got a lot sharper. Eventually the pain returned to being dull/negligible my abdomen has appeared become quite bloated now for about a week and the bulge on my lower right side is still there. I went to the doctor who did not think anything was too serious and said it may be inflammation of the lymph node. However 3 days have passed and the bloating is still there accompanied by pain in my lower back. It is as if the bloating has pushed my pelvis backwards.

Anyway yesterday I checked my stools and found black specks in my stool which got me very concerned. other people think I am paranoid and are chastising me. If someone could give me advice on my stool to let me know if I am being paranoid or if I should take this further with me doctor please let me know.

Thanks

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.