24 /7 anxiety symptoms

Posted , 9 users are following.

I just want to see if anyone is having anything close to what I have been having the past 18 months. Which doctors are saying it's anxiety. I have about 8 different symptoms that's come and go or I'll have a few at a time for a few days then they switch . But I always have something not a day or minute goes by that I don't feel something. So my symptoms are ...

* dizziness either spells or constant

* feeling like im falling or going to fall

*feeling off balanced.

*overall not well body heavy feel sick like im going to collapse

*lightheaded

*vision problems

*heart racing

I just wanna know can anxiety really make me feel this horrible for this long constantly and is anyone else suffering this bad. It's so scary ....

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Unfortunately yes!! Those sound like an anxiety mines was worse I had obsessive thoughts feeling like I was detached and going insane I had anxiety every single day.
  • Posted

This is normal of anxiety. Such a crippling thing to live with.

I force myself out the door and try to cope with all the little things that need doing.

Meet little targets each day i.e. taking down the rubbish, hoovering, cleaning out cupboards etc. I feel better for doing things.

It is so not easy I know but the other thing that helps me is knowing that other people are going throught  the same and having to deal with it.

You are not alone.

• Posted

Yes Pamela. I have all of these things too. I find becoming fixated upon the physical symptoms makes them worse and becomes a habit....like you I have had many doctor appointments and have been told them same.

I'm having therapy currently which is helping. I am not back to myself yet, but I now see glimmers of myself and can enjoy a few things. I feel a bit more like I am part of life now and not laying on the sidelines of it.

• Posted

Maybe you can help.

For me I wake up and feel whatever I am feeling and instantly I'm thinking this can't even ight it's everyday I feel this and I just keep thinking something is wrong I feel horrible ... and that's all day long... I don't do nearly as much as I used to and when I do things it's a struggle.

• Posted

Is it constant as well??that's what worries me cause it's always there .

• Posted

I have many same symptoms. They are constant 24/7. I've been to soo many tests but all came out clean. I know how you feel and how awful it can be. It is really tough but you are tougher wink My mind still doesn't believe it is just anxiety rolleyes But ! Going to therapist, working on myself helped me make some of these symptoms not being 24/7 anymore. For example, I had constant off balance feeling. This one is not constant anymore.... But it took me months to achieve that. Try meditation maybe, deep breathing, healthy food, a therapist or whatever you think it will make you relax a little bit. I know exactly how it feels. Everybody is telling you that you are okay while the symptoms are still there. And on top of that you start thinking, am I really anxious right now ? Is this really anxiety ? Also, try to ask gp what he/she suggests to you. Feel free to ask gp as many questions as you need. It is their job wink

I hope it helps at least a little bit smile I hope you get well soon

• Posted

I'm scared everything I feel anything even the off balance in a wreak I think I'm going to fall or faint or something it's horrible and never leaves the only time I feel good is if I'm in bed I can't lay in bed all day I have 3 kids. I don't like to wake up anymore because the days are filled with all these horrible feelings that I don't know how to control or what to think.

• Posted

I am really sorry to hear that. I am still young and don't have kids, but I can imagine a lot of pressure you have. Maybe try to find a therapist. He/she could help you out smile

• Posted

Fully sympathise,  suffer all symptoms and even wake with "morning anxiety", it's horrible,  pounding heart,  sweating,  shakes & barely able to string a sentence together,  sometimes weep at the thought of another day.  Have been on Diazepam & Propanolol for years and now something called Pregabalin...they do their job & calm me down most days,  but frankly just want to come off them as The Diazepam is now an addiction & Psychiatrist/CPN/GP reluctant to start withdrawal programme because apparently that can be quite traumatic & even worse!

I DO all the positive things like taking exercise at the gym/walking dog,  relaxation & breathing exercises too which do help to a certain extent,  but do you know what,  even when I'm in those zones I STILL can't switch off,  my mind never does,  it's like

?a permanent firework display in my head!

?It is scary pamela23567 BUT as my CPN says it's all symptomatic,  nothing bad is going to happen,  you just have to go into fight not flight mode,  distract yourself somehow and just keep going until there are more good days than bad days,  and

?hopefully no bad days at all...that's what I'm hoping for and wish you well. 

• Posted

Symptoms will come and go. Some  have ailments and the disorder so they have both coexisting. Its hard. And symptoms can get very strange at times and hang around more then a few days. Adrenaline can and does effect the body. What you need to be aware of is also your sugar levels because many lose their appetite and then start getting hypoglcemia and dont realize it at all. So if you start waking up trembling and feeling weak that is usually low blood sugar and it means you must graze through the day and eat before bed. An anxiety disorder isnt normal anxiety it included adrenaline and hormones being released a lot. Cant even compare to typical anxiety levels and thats where the media and some doctors get ignorant.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.