24/7 clicking and fatigue driving me to suicide

Posted , 6 users are following.

I've been experiencing an unending clicking of eustachian tubes and jaw that is exhausting. It gets better when I lay down to rest but every waking moment is unlivable. I told myself I'd try to live one more year. Does anyone else have this happen and have they had luck with chiropractors

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi Ozlo

We note from a recent post which you have made to our forum that you may be experiencing thoughts around self-harm. If we have misinterpreted your comments then we apologies for contacting you directly. But if you are having such thoughts then please note that you are not alone in this, and there are people out there that can help.

If you are having these suicidal thoughts then we strongly recommend you speak to someone who may be able to help. The Samaritans offer a safe space where you can talk openly about what you are going through. They can help you explore your options, understand your problems better, or just be there to listen.

Their contact details are on our patient information leaflet here: https://patient.info/health/dealing-with-suicidal-thoughts, which also offers lots of other advice on how you can access the help you may need.

If you are having such thoughts then please do reach out to the team at the Samaritans (or the other people detailed in our leaflet) who will understand what you're going through and will be able to help.

Kindest regards

Patient

• Posted

Have you been to your dentist and asking about TMJ?

TMJ is short for temporomandibular joint.

If you have TMJ disorder, it can cause issues with ears.

I say this because you mention jaw clicking, this is a symptom of TMJ.

• Posted

https://imgur.com/a/JBeJxcl

Went to TMJ clinic and they tried to really hard sell me on a $3,000 splint and told me to forgo my scheduled oral surgery. They promised it would fix my tinnitus and Eustachian tube dysfunction and now I'm really skeptical. I don't know if I who to talk to about these conflicting ideas.

I also have terrible asymmetric hearing loss from glue ear for over a year, Eustachian Tube Dysfunction, and a horribly deviated septum.

• Posted

My eustachan tube has been blocked for a few months with mucous and I didnt even really know this was the reason. Ive had subtle unbalance for a few months, fatigue and such. No hearing issues though which is why I never thought it was my ear. But I fixed it the other day. Ive been using Dr. C's hot cayenne pepper extract for a while because it dilates blood vessels, and helps with chest pain. Now make no mistake....this s**t is hot as ****. Just ONE drop under your tongue will light you on fire and will be tough to deal with for a few minutes but not the worse thing in the world. But I have worked my way up where I can take a half dropper under my tongue and hold it there for a minute or so...but typically i only use a few drops under my tongue for 30 secs to a minute. The cayenne extract will melt your mucous in your nose and it will drain hot. But the other day...I did about a half dropper full and ended up holding it in for 3-4 mins. About 2 mins after spitting it out after holding it in much longer than usual I started having intense drainage down my throat! In fact, initially i thought my throat was closing up, then I realized it was drainage from my ears. And within 20 mins I wasnt unbalanced or slightly dizzy anymore! So my advice to you is go HOT...but like I said, you need to work your way up... and we dont even really have the same symptoms, but if you have mucous this will melt it easily. And of course even as you increase your takeage it will be melting mucous along the way

• Posted

I have this, I've had it for almost a year. I've seen many ENTs and they say my negative pressure is normal and that I don't have ETD. My doctor's think it's allergies. I tried allergies pills and it goes away. Try that.

• Posted

I've been on allergy medication for over a year and no luck. I think there is something physically (glue obstructing the passage) in there but probably not a tumor. Glad allergy pills worked for you but I think mine is physical blockage.

• Posted

Hi, my eustacian tube dysfunction was caused my my wisdom teeth messing up my bite.

The ET muscles are right next to the jaw so if the jaw is being moved weirdly when the teeth meet it can cause spasms in the Et as well!

Feel free to pm me. Doctors and dentists are an absolute nightmare. many just say you're crazy and your problems don't exist

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.