24/7 Nausea, Night sweats, Burping, Abdominal Pain

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi Everyone,

In October of 2014 I began to night sweat almost every night after a bout of bronchitis where I was put on a zpack and symbicore steroid inhaler. This was a period of abnormally high level of stress for me.

Soon I developed digestive issues that led me to see a GI. I was tested for everything under the sun (2 endoscopies with ultra sound, colonoscopy, biopsies, autoimmune blood workd) and everything came back negative and normal. The only thing they discovered was I have an enlarged pancreas which I was told by the pancreatic radiologist that I could have been 'born this way' and it's not of concern. 

In January of 2014 I developed 24/7 nausea and a 'lump' feeling in my throat. This was paired with burping. I was told by an ENT I had mild acid reflux and that my inner ear looked normal--(I had one bout of dizziness and a year prior 1 episode of vertigo.) Somewhere in between I had these hypoglycemic style episodes (I use that term to describe the feeling -- I am not a diabetic). I would feel like I was leaving my body and get so fatigued I couldn't lift my head off the couch. An hour later it would pass. I would check my blood glucose and it was normal. I also had these random stabbing upper abdominal pains that would come and go. 

The worst symptom I battle is nausea. The night sweats have calmed and only come when I eat fish <---so odd.="" the="" burping="" and="" nausea="" calmed="" but="" didn't="" go="" away="" after="" i="" started="" taking="" supplements="" (magnesium/calcium,="" borage="" oil,="" zinc,="" b6)="" however="" now="" my="" liver="" enzymes="" are="" elevated=""><---i'm guessing bc of the supplements bc they've never been elevated before. 

i want to add i'm a super clean eater. i read labels and eat healthy. no processed crap. 

has anyone lived this nightmare? i really need some help. the dr.'s keep trying to shove kolonapine and anti depressants down my throat and i keep repeating that i'm not depressed at all. i like life and want to live. i've seen 4 pcp and none of them have offered even the slightest idea of what could be happening. 

any help would be beyond appreciated. thank you. 

guessing="" bc="" of="" the="" supplements="" bc="" they've="" never="" been="" elevated="" before. ="" i="" want="" to="" add="" i'm="" a="" super="" clean="" eater.="" i="" read="" labels="" and="" eat="" healthy.="" no="" processed="" crap. ="" has="" anyone="" lived="" this="" nightmare?="" i="" really="" need="" some="" help.="" the="" dr.'s="" keep="" trying="" to="" shove="" kolonapine="" and="" anti="" depressants="" down="" my="" throat="" and="" i="" keep="" repeating="" that="" i'm="" not="" depressed="" at="" all.="" i="" like="" life="" and="" want="" to="" live.="" i've="" seen="" 4="" pcp="" and="" none="" of="" them="" have="" offered="" even="" the="" slightest="" idea="" of="" what="" could="" be="" happening. ="" any="" help="" would="" be="" beyond="" appreciated.="" thank="" you. ="">

i want to add i'm a super clean eater. i read labels and eat healthy. no processed crap. 

has anyone lived this nightmare? i really need some help. the dr.'s keep trying to shove kolonapine and anti depressants down my throat and i keep repeating that i'm not depressed at all. i like life and want to live. i've seen 4 pcp and none of them have offered even the slightest idea of what could be happening. 

any help would be beyond appreciated. thank you. 

>

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I'd like to add that I also take 100mg of 5HTP
  • Posted

Also, zofran does not help at all. 
  • Posted

Do you have weight loss associated with you condition?
    • Posted

i've only lost weight because of the millions of diets ive been on trying to figure this out. 
    • Posted

I'm having similar symptoms and lost 20 pounds. It's do frustrating not knowing what's going on.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.