24/7 post nasal drip gurgling Breathing

Posted , 3 users are following.

ive neen chronically ill for ten months unable to breath gasping every 20 seconds it goes when i sleep but im unable to function im essentially disabled gasping literally ever 20 seconds of every minute fkr ten months i can't do anything.. but anyways ive got 24/7 post nasal drip and mucus im my throat and when i gasp i can feel and hear the gurgling rattling but jts definitely coming from my throat all.my chest and lung exams are fine who can relate..

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi - I'm new to this forum and only joined because of your post! I can so relate to this. I suffer from post nasal drip and rhinisitus and have found that the only thing that helps me is antibiotics taken with anti allergen medication. I'm booked for a chest xray but, like you, it feels like its all in my throat. Yuk!! Ive had this problem for about 18 months so I do sympathise and hope you can find an answer. Im currently on one weeks antibiotics....the last time being Sept 2018... but just know it will be back once the course of antibiotics is finished. So frustrating! Wish I could help but just know that you're not alone. Best wishes.

• Posted

Hi, i don't know if this will help because someone also gave me tips like this here online and i tried it and today am free from this type of disease which i suffered 10 years, today am living healthy and cured, The woman who wrote me here online in my quest to be cured and free from the suffering of severe pains and stiffness of muscles, as a result of this Disease, i came here online to cry out on who can help me with the cure and drugs that can easy my pains and she wrote me and told me of a traditional doctor who treats all patients with all kinds of diseases and sickness, and said i can only contact him online, because of my desperation of getting my health and be cured, she gave me the email of the Herbal doctor and i contact him, and told him of all my sickness and he told me it can be cured and told me to make part payment so he can be able to get the materials needed to prepare the Herbal drugs and oil, which i did, that as soon as i receive the drugs in my country that i should send him is complete money and i obliged, the money he told me was a bit costly but money wasn't the issue, i paid as he has demanded, as he prepared it and sent it to me, today I'll confess I'm feeling good and better and living healthy, I'll advice you contact him, if you have any questions you can write me, I'll be praying for also. You can also contact me privately via my mail so I can connect you with my doctor and I assure you all will be well.

Moderator comment: I have removed the email address as we do not publish these in the forums. If users wish to exchange contact details please use the Private Message service.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.