Posted , 5 users are following.
For the past couple of years I’ve had really bad stomach pain 24/7. I had always put it down to a bad diet and irregular sleeping routine. I used eat a lot of fast food and had at least 3 cokes a day so I was ingesting a lot of fat and sugar daily. But recently I completely changed my diet and have lost weight. I’m now at around 100kg compared to 123.7kg before. Still have a lot to lose and even though I’ve made these changes I still feel very sick and tired all the time. Even with a full nights sleep, drinking water and eating healthily.
My doctor said it could be excess stomach acid and prescribed me omeprarolze 2 years ago but this does nothing. Neither does amitriptyline. Blood tests are normal. Doctor is sending me to hospital for more tests. Very worried they won’t find anything and I’ll be back to square one.
I’ve been vomiting a lot recently. In August I was vomiting for 2 weeks and was bringing up whole bits of food that hadn’t digested. Had to go to hospital and get an injection to stop throwing up.
- Excess saliva and constant need to swallow saliva at least 10-15 times a day. Feeling of a lump in my throat 24/7. Throat feels tight.
- When swallowing food I feel pressure in my chest as its going down.
- Frequent shortness of breath. Constant need to take deep breathes.
- Frequent heartburn all the way to my back.
- Frequent indigestion.
- Always feel sick to my stomach. A sick kind of feeling all the way from my stomach up my digestive tract to my mouth. A pre-vomit type of feeling.
- Heart feels very heavy in my chest.
- 24/7 stomach ache.
- 24/7 shooting aches and sharp pains all over body, including bladder, back and private parts.
- Constant pressure and aching in my stomach, bladder and lower back.
- Tingling and aching in lower back.
- 24/7 sinking feeling/aches in stomach and private parts.
- Frequently feel faint, dizzy, groggy. No energy.
- Frequent groggy headaches.
- Some of these my be down to anxiety and my Aspergers syndrome. I also have a lot of sensory issues. But I’ve never experienced this much pain before. I’m in agony 24/7. It never stops.
Does anyone else have these symptoms? Any idea what this might be?
0 likes, 7 replies