24 hours in and no mishaps

Posted , 4 users are following.

Had tablet with dinner last night and all meals today and no accidents! Feeling positive about this week! 

Have a personal training and will be doing 3 hours a week has anyone exercised with good diet on these before? What had the results been? 

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi Emma, I've just joined here as googling the reviews of these tablets. A wealth of info on here and in particular from Britney. I'm due to start on Tuesday as I can stay at homework the first few days, just incase. I'm going to be doing PT sessions also 3 hours a week. I've started the PT about 6 weeks ago but the weight is not moving so been given these tablets by the GP 
  • Posted

Hi @Collette Good Luck and as long as you stick to the 5g of fat per 100g you will be fine let me know how you get on x
    • Posted

Thanks Britneyspears. I'm not dreading it so much now. Did you stick to a calorie limit. Dr didn't say anything about that to me. X
    • Posted

Hi Collette, Your welcome please don't worry as long as you eat the right things it will be fine. Didn't really stick to a calorie limit however i do tack what i eat on myfitnespal which helped as i know what im eating but i only track fat and to be honest i never mamage the full 45g fat a day less than half x
    • Posted

Hi, I'm going to re activate MFP and try and follow it on there. You been an absolute star with info. I wasn't sure I was going to even try these no matter how depressed I'm am over my weight as it all sounded terrible. Feeling positive and ready to shake this fat off me. Thank you. X 
    • Posted

Hi. Aww thankyou smile believe me it's the best thing i have ever done and oce you get started you will think the same good luck and let me know how you get on x
  • Posted

Hi Emma

I have been taking Orlistat for 2 weeks and exercising for 30 minutes a day as well as doing lots of walking up stairs at work and have lost 4.5 pounds so far. I am well pleased with that! And no accidents which I was worried about before I started.

I also have a fairly low carb diet, but that in itself wasn't enough to shift the weight and keep it off before. I don't bother with measuring calories or grams of fat, just try to stick to a healthy well balanced diet (except for once a week when I treat myself to a cheat :-) )

Feeling really positive now!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.