24 years old and digonsed with HH and Barrett's Oesophagus. Help!!

Posted , 4 users are following.

About 6 months back I started having shortness of breath issue. I tried to consult many doctors but it didn't go away. Finally one of my doctor performed and endoscopy and found haital hernia along with barrett's oesophagus. I am uploading my reports here. Can anyone please help me understand my reports. Do I really have barrett's oesophagus or not? I am still having breathing issue and pain on left side of shoulder. I have lost 20 KG of weight too in 6 months. I really need good advice.

Here are my medical reports:

Moderator comment:I have deleted the links to the images as they went to a site unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. Users can upload images directly to this site by using the icon at the top right of reply boxes.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I have been having breathing issues for the last 6 months also chest infections. I seen the consultant that done my surgery and he said that there was water lying were he had kink my oesophagus. He is going to do several tests to see if that's what's causing my chest and breathing problems. I will let you know what the results are and what if anything they can do about this fingers crossed.

• Posted

I don't have any chest infections. My all Xrays and CT scan are clear. Wish you best of luck. Keep me updated with your results.

• Posted

The report did not confirm Barretts so apparently you do not have Barretts.  Just my opinion based on the reports.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.