24 Years Old. Pain in testicles for about 1 year. Need some advice

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hey, this is my first time on here. I've been having pain in my testicles for a while now and the urologists can't seem to figure it out. So was wondering if you guys have gone through something similar and have advice.

It started about a year ago after messing around with this girl. We never had unprotected sex, but it came very close. Our genitalia came into contact without protection for quite a bit before we decided we we're going to take it to the next step without a condom... basically a lot of grinding.

Now I'm not sure if you can catch STD's from that, but I've since gone to a family physician and took two separate tests for STD's. Both came back negative. And I've gone to the urologist multiple times, taking two different antibiotics separately over a course of about 4 months, taking anti inflammatories for another month, and also getting an ultra sound on my testicles, which the only thing the urologist told me, was he saw something like a nerve.. or something that you're born with in your testicles that doesn't normally cause pain. And they said the only other thing they could think of was testicular surgery to remove it, and then go from there if the pain still resides.

I don't want to go into surgery for a "maybe" .. So I haven't been back to the urologist for a few months now. Taking ibuprofen doesn't help, and I'm not sure what else to do at this point.

Now to describe the pain. At first it was horrible, and my testicles were swelling up. But that was during the beginning. As of recently, they just feel sore. Like I got kicked in the balls. And its the testicles themselves, not the epidermis. I always find myself crossing my legs because it seems that helps relieve it slightly. Also it seems to come and go. Some days I don't feel it at all almost, and some days it flairs up.. to a point to where I want to drink just to get my mind off of it. 

And that's about it, I'm willing to answer any questions. I just want to get rid of this pain... I really hope its not for life because I won't be having kids if that's the case lol.  

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I hear you, been having some problems and no one seems to have answer.    Went to a chiropractor, done acupuncture, etc...

Only thing that helps is reclining in a chair or putting feet up on something.   I even went on a carb free diet thinking maybe it was gluten and it helped for about two weeks then pain came back.

• Posted

Sounds like the same thing thats happening to me, mines been going on for a year and a half tho, and iv herd people having this problem for longer. Its probably not a std and its probably not the nurve thing in ur testicle.  Whats your lifestyle like are you healthy? Do you exersise ?
    • Posted

At the time it began I was. I had also hurt my lower back before it began. I was still working out at the time, but recently moved and haven't been going to the gym at all for the last like 8 months.

• Posted

Iv just started going to the gym again and my pain has gona away a little bit but its still there, still no one knows what the problem is
  • Posted

Going through the same thing. Horrible... do u get pain while ejacualting?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.