25 mg of sertraline struggling

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi i know these meds can take a while to kick in but i feel worse than when i started last thurs been on 50 mg yrs ago an i cant remember it being this difficult i tried 50 mg for 2 days last wk and i was on the verge of pulling hair out was far to strong. Im only tiny abt the size of an 11 yr old. Please tell me theres light at the end of the tunnel b4 wks!

0 likes, 23 replies

23 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

25 doesn't work for me, I know I need it higher. Therapy has been my life saver. And I got off a whole mixture of prescription drugs that I'd been on for years with therapy. But just come to the conclusion that I do need a little something med wise as well. And I've finally accepted that, it's just getting through the first few weeks of side effects that's the pain! Even though I know 25 isn't enough I have had a few better moments in my days the last few days. But the anxiety has been hell to start with. That's why I'm worried about increasing!

• Posted

I started on 50 mg back in last year sometime but I really can't remember when!! was on that for a few months then she put me up to 100ng now on 150mg. I am feeling less anxious I feel it's beginning to settle down at last but still a little in the mornings!! This time last week I really was terrible. 150mg I've been on about 3 weeks!! X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.