25 year old in sub-saharan Africa suffering the worst disease and feeling depressed

Posted , 1 user is following.

I wake up on the 25th of October, 2021 feeling all itchy around my genitals, get to the bathroom to take a leak and there they were. Three ugly looking bumps on my scrotum, just at the base of my penis.

I currently using Apple Cider Venigar and 3M tape to cover it overnight (boy does it burn).

it kept spreading on my genitals because I have a meaty one that folds in my pants and Taping it all was the beginning of frustration.

so far the ACV has left scabs and open injuries of the first bumps (which becomes more infectious) also now I have it all over my body and every new itch I feel is a new tiny bump that has come up over night.

I have stopped weed, sex, drinking and gotten more serious with my immune system. it feels like I'm chasing shadows because of how long it's taken everyone who's doing the same thing and more (even with better immunity), also, I am HIV undetectable- another reason to be pessimistic.

I haven't been productive ever since and I cry from time to time thinking I might be struggling with this devil for a long long time.

Is there any other thing to try as the ACV has started to peel my genitals skin? shall I pause on the ACV on genitals till the old bumps heal? should I try less corrosive topicals? oral drugs to take?

I even stopped towel-drying, I just blow dry now.

it's been days but it's all just frustrating to wrap my head around.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.