25lYear old Male. DVT and now Bi-lateral P.E PLEASE HELP!!!

Posted , 1 user is following.

So i ended up having bi lateral PE's after a DVT. im only 25!!! i had covid back in febuary 2021 and then again in august 2021. They believe the clots were from covid but ive been suffering long covid really badly!!!!!

anyone its been 4 months now and ive been on apixoban since but the past 2 weeks or so ive been getting really bad pains in my calf. its like a numbenss, tingling, cramp and somrtimes i just cant stand on it properly? normally if ive been sitting down, im panicking incase i have another DVT or PE but can i even if im on anti cogelants? my D-DIMER on a blood test is well within range so i just dont get it? im also tired ALL OF THE TIME. its horrendous for a 25 year old male. im a personal trainer as well, its awful this.

its really hard as i feel like i have some sort of auto immune illness or something sinse covid, it really messed me up but as part of a long covid community a lot of it is going mistreated, so its hard to get an answer, at least with a P.E its black and white. i just get why im still getting calf and back/scapula pain if im on apixoban. I KNOW MY BODY AND IT JUST DOESN'T FEEL RIGHT!!!

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.