Short term memory problems;

Post nasal drip;

Gastric reflux;

Unformed stool.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Gee, 

I had ALL of those symptoms except dizziness.  Omg. The brain fog/head pressure/drunk feeling was the worst in my 5th and 6th month. One side of my head actually tingled off and on.  Before I knew I had mono I knew something was really wrong with me when I couldn't touch anything hot. For example when I would cook I could always touch the pot quickly to stir the food but with mono I couldn't. Or wash dishes in really hot water. Which I had always done before. I have a very high pain tolerance but having mono made me sensitive. You are definitely not alone. All those symptoms has passed. The head fog/heaviness use to be bad. I went to the hospital for it. They did a head CT and they said everything looks perfect. All of these crazy symptoms that we're having is all coming from this crazy virus. Just know it will get better. 

• Posted

Really hoping these symptoms will settle down for you Gee....I know it's been such a tough time for you and just want you to know I'm thinking about you and still fully believe you'll get through this.

Thanks as always Shawna for the uplifting and encouraging words....your posts are amazing smile

Craig

• Posted

Hi Gee,

I am at exactly week 25 also and want you to know that I don't feel well either still. 

I can just about get through the day okay now but I am constantly tired and feel weak, like even lifting my arms is an effort.

I have learned now to listen to my body and rest as much as possible. All be it very boring! 

Things have got better for me but just very very slowly but at least there has been some progress and you will get better to. 

Hope this helps,

Sam

• Posted

Hi Gee,

Yes ! 9-10 hours a night and still every day I feel exhausted ! It's just awful !

I'm 26 and previously very active. No matter how much I rest I just can't seem to shake this feeling. 

I work but find it a real struggle. Have to come home early some days to sleep. 

Your not alone don't worry, 

Sam

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.