27 hours cocodamol free....!

Posted , 3 users are following.

So you guys inspired me to just stop. I'd been tapering down from 8 x30/500 a day but couldn't quite make that break. Felt jittery and cold and nauseous.... And I was going to keep cutting down and down but then yesterday I was busy and realised it had been 8 hours since I'd had one, so I went to bed. So then I woke up and felt a bit like poo but not too bad so I just went to work. I've had the runs today, I've got a banging headache which I've had to take a paracetomol for and I just generally feel rough, but it's bearable although it seems to be much worse when I'm tired and I am very tired as my sleep has been disturbed for weeks. But we've got a 4 day weekend off work so I can suffer a bit without it affecting my work hopefully. Thank you for the inspiration, I may be back feeling sorry for myself....

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

That’s brilliant well done.  I’m still tapering but down to 2 in the morning and 2 at night.  I’ve not felt too bad - think it’s because I only took tablets twice a day - but 6 at a time!  

Good luck for the weekend x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.