Posted , 5 users are following.
I've posted on other forums before as I'm trying to navigate my symptoms to determine what is going on with me. I will try to keep this as short as possible. I have been having many, many symptoms since I was about 22 / 23 years old (29 years old currently). My symptoms include:
- weight gain / intense food cravings (went from 130lbs to 180 lbs)
- both insomnia some nights then restless sleep other nights
- mood swings
- problems focusing / foggy thinking
- irritability / fatigue
- hot flashes and facial flushing
- heart palpitations
- night sweats
- depression and anxiety
- heavier and prolonged periods with break through bleeding during the month
- stiff and achy joints that crack constantly
- arms and legs bruise easily
- breast pain during the month, not related to periods
- hair loss
- extreme bloating
- dry skin and dry eyes
- lower back pain which radiates into my right hip/bum and down my right leg
- high blood pressure (typically about 149/105)
- anal leakage (so sorry, too much info.)
- acid reflux which makes me sick
- total loss of motivation to do things I used to love
I have had blood work that tested for all hormonal levels (except progesterone), blood tests looking at thyroid, iron, etc. etc. and an ultrasound both internal and external. I went to the doctor for follow up appointments and she said everything came back fine. I am convinced I have a hormonal imbalance but now I am more confused than ever since my tests came back okay.
I am feeling lost as I feel like I am being slowly tortured by these symptoms and nothing is coming up in my tests, so no answers are being found.
Has anyone ever heard of someone experiencing these symptoms or experienced these themselves? I am getting down on myself and feeling so frustrated. Maybe I'm not being clear enough with my doctor but I feel alone in trying to figure out what is going on with me.
Thanks in advance.
0 likes, 11 replies