2decho result

Posted , 2 users are following.

Pls help me with my results...normal left ventricular dimentions with nild hypokinesia of the interventricular septum and anterior wall consistent witn coronary artery disease with adequate global systolic function.at rest the inferior inferolateral and anterolateral wall contract normally.thickened aortic valve with no restriction of motion of the cusps.thickened mitral valve with no restriction of motion no systolic anterior motion and no prolapse noted.structurally normal trisuspid valve.normal right ventricular dimension with normal contractility.normal left ateium, right atrium, main pulmonary artery and aortic root dimensions.no thrombus and no pericardial effusion noted.the rest of the findings are unremarkable... is there something i should be worried about? Thank u in advance

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Ask your Dr, even your GP should be able to explain. 

To me normal, WOW, how I wish, every thing on your report that says normal on my husband report is abnormal, restricted, dialated, even our local GP was shocked.

I had to reassure him a few months ago that his current echo was OK, and we were seeing the cardiologist a few days later, he looked at me as if I had lost my mind, the cardiologist assured me husband had improved a little on his previous echo, I have got clever at reading his echo's after six years of seeing cardiologist every six months, and I take an interest and I ask questions.

Yours to me is as the Dr's like to put it un-remarkable or NORMAL, but I am not trained in any way, nor am I a nurse or a Dr, you have to talk to someone who knows what they are talking about, and has the correct training, ask questions, just like I do, so you can understand.

• Posted

Thank u lyn1951 i will heed ur advice. Goodluck to you and ur husband. I wish him all the best of health
  • Posted

Thank u lyn1951 i will heed ur advice. Goodluck to you and ur husband. I wish him all the best of health

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.