2mg diazepam

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi everyone... currently taking 100mg sert with 40mg propronol and im also taking diazapam now and again when feeling really bad... not really feeling any benefit from the diaz? does it take a while to get in your system? only got 12 tablets from the doctor anyway so i dont know 😕 hope everyone is well and having a nice weekend

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi James,

Diazepam works within 20 mins for me and has a long half life where it stays in your system.

I take 5mg on top of SSRI as required.

Last night went to theatre with wife and had a panic so took half a Diaz (2.5mg) again worked within 20 mins.

Different people need different doses to find the right med and amount but imo Diazepam is the best of all meds, for me anyway. . .

Peace🙏

• Posted

I also take as and when needed, at my worse I took 4 x 2mg through the course of the day but for the next day or 2 I tried and didnt have any more. I spoke to my dr about this and he was fine said about epuleptics taking 30mg in one sitting it is the addiction the doctors worry about as the withdrawl is deadly literally

• Posted

Diazepam takes around a month to fully get into your system so no wonder it isn't working for you. Your doctor probably only gave you 12 tablets because the drug is addictive. i don't know much about the other drugs that you are on - sounds like quite a cocktail so I am not surprised that you have days of feeling bad.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.