2nd day of 50mg sertraline

Posted , 4 users are following.

Today I feel like the lights are on but there is no one home and I feel a bit drunk and stoned lol ! It's quite a nice feeling considering I've been in a state of panic and anxiety for weeks even months...I started off on 25mg for 3 days I'm on my 2nd day of sertraline of 50mg....feeling sleepy and stoned hehe 😊

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi there the sleepy and stoned feeling is much better then the panic and anxiety like you say. I hope they keep working  for you, have you had anymore side affects of them? 
    • Posted

No had no other side effects cos I swapped over from citalopram which is from the same family of antidepressants, my citalopram had stopped working for a few months but did not realise till last week which is why I've been having panic attacks and really bad anxiety ...anyway people pay good money for drugs to feel the way I'm feeling at the moment so I'm gonna enjoy it lol 😊

• Posted

Don’t blame you, you enjoy it while it lasts. Like I say hope it keeps working for you, try not to skip any tablets and fingers crossed you can keep on top of it 👍🏻

• Posted

I too have been on 50mg and felt unwell for a few days then felt unable to think which was such a relief. It was like the negative voice in my head had been gagged and I was OK. Not over whelmed with happiness but not overwhelmed with sadness. Sides are accetpible in comparison to not berg able to function! 
  • Posted

Give it some time I felt that way on Lexapro but literally felt that way for 4 weeks and then I had to stop it I mean I was sitting on my couch for like 14 hours a day. And I gained a lot of weight from that.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.