2nd flare up that lasts 3 weeks so far

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi gang.  Stumbled on this site because clearly with all these symptoms I'm looking for answers. Scary times that's forsure.  Had a flare up if u could call it that 3 weeks in August/17 and they just diagnosed it as vertigo.  Dizziness was the biggest symptom but I thought I had beaver fever.   Couldn't even sit up for 17 days.   Fast forward to Feb/18.  2nd flare up. Have about 15 symptoms and get a new one pretty much daily. Now it's moved into the nerves and jaw of my teeth.  Joints are clicking. Blurry vision.  Ears cracking.  When I read everyone's issues above it just makes me believe all the more that I have MS.  Im from Canada but I guess more importantly regardless if I have it or not,  it's day 23 and my symptoms are lessening.   I am experimenting because the dr just thinks its vertigo but I know it's not.  So I tried some prednisone and even though it messed me up, I could tell it lessened the inflammation.   There are Mexican pills called "nimelsuldin"

And my pharmacist is a buddy and basically said they are harmless and they just work on inflammation. I take them when my muscles hurt after a hard workout. They are life saving. Lol. Anyways I tried them to see what would happen and have taken away about 50-75% of my dizziness.   So just clearly shows I have inflammation prob in my head.   So I think I'm having a 2nd flare up and I'm on the mend finally.  These are sooo bad I cannot even sit up basically.  Max 1/2 hour a day and spend all day in bed.  I don't want another flare up if I can help it.   

If you can relate to this my most

Important questions are what should I be doing/not doing if I catch this early to not damage the nerves any worse?  Cleansing ?  Carrot sticks and beets only ?  What causes it?  Both times It acted up I was in severe heat so I will be careful with that.   I just need tips cuz I'm scared I will have another attack and i don't know if eating helps or what to be careful of to try and delay the next flare up.  Thx for reading. 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Oh and another tip that I've experienced is curcumin/turmeric with black and cayenne pepper capsules.  Both the joints in my elbows quit working a few months ago and I didn't even realize it was a side effect from possible MS but I started taking turmeric daily and it got so bad I couldn't take a drink or even lift up the pepper shaker without bending my elbows fully.   4 days on turmeric and fixed them almost entirely.  It's amazing stuff. 

• Posted

Hi Rob41090

I was diagnosed with MS 8 months ago after experiencing symptoms for the past 5y previous MRI’s were all negative as was the lumber puncture the LP is still negative today but MRI have diagnosed the condition with several new lesions developing after a hot holiday!!

Stress is a definite road to relapse as is heat and hot weather which I found out horribly last summer when my balance, co ordination and vision was impacted together with the constant symptom of MS which is fatigue.

I found Vit D and 400mg of magnesium has been a great help together an SSRI which seems to help the brain with additional meditation sessions.

Steroids help but Iv Steriods for 3 days followed by 6 weeks of oral really resolves the symptoms.

As yet I have not commenced the MS therapy treatment but do plan too very soon as with each relapse things will worsen in the future. 

I still work full time as a nurse, the first sign of relapse is loss of taste, facial numbness, cognitive skills plummet at this stage I go to hospital for iv steriods as previously I lost my vision for 3m with optic neuritis.

I recently saw a document try about honey bee sting therapy which had amazing results for people severely disabled by MS, who went on to make a full a full recovery?  does anyone have any views or experience on this therapy?

Hope my reply has been of some benefit smile

• Posted

Thx Johanna.  Your suggestions are awesome and I will talk all the help I can get.  I've been researching Lymes disease as well and it sure sounds like I could have that instead but regardless either one we certainly don't want to have. The heat and alcohol thing certainly slammed me into a relapse or attack.  When I have a few drinks the past 6 months I could tell the next day I suffered from it a lot. So no more booze for me that's forsure.  Sad that I can't have heat either.   Oh well gotta get better first.   What's an SSRI.  I clicked on MMS YouTube. A lot of good results.   Miracle solution that's been great for curing malaria.  About 50 ppl on YouTube swearing it really helps Lymes. Which is so similar to Ms, thinking of giving that a try and also my dog seems really sick so maybe I have that.  I'm going to get tested for both so I know which one to treat better.  I also clicked on something from Sarasota Florida.  Called rejuvenation that they run your blood thru IV and kills

All the pathogens.  Has anyone heard of that working ?  

• Posted

Hi Rob, how are you doing now??
    • Posted

Thx for asking Magical Peach.  I'm doing extremely well considering.   I sent my blood to California and came back positive for Lyme.  I went to the Naturopath and they were going to put me on amoxicillin 200 mg but in Alberta the naturopaths can't prescribe medicine so we're at the mercy of the doctors.  Ofcourse my doctor didn't believe I had Lyme so I had to pay over 1000$ out of pocket for my own tests.  Once I found out I had Lyme forsure I started taking the naturopath stuff. Like Lyme core and Lyme Ease and turmeric and a bunch of tinctures.   Ppl on the sites have given me a hard time over the MMS ( miracle mineral solution) it's banned in Canada but I need to stress something.   I've tried it all alresdy.  When your as sick as I was.  I couldn't perform a single task.  The Lyme gets into your brain and try's to shut a person down.  I was going blind , deaf, so weak I couldn't sit up even for over 30 days.   And then I found out about MMS. Fixed me in 48 hrs.  I kept My dose around 10 drops a day and was doing awesome.  I found I felt Even better when I take more. I mix mine with cranberry cocktail cuz 12 drops in a big cup still tastes too bleachy.   I read somewhere that it's a good idea to take a break from the MMS so I stopped and on day 3 a bunch of my symptoms came back and I had to up my MMS dose to 30 drops for a couple days.   

So as for me and my house we will Serve MMS and the Lord. Lol.  

It's been pretty darn incredible.  I would be a gonner without it.  My wife is concerned because I have a stomach ache now but I don't care.  If she knew what I felt like she would understand.  If there is some lymies out there considering MMS, we spend 1000's to 10,000's of dollars to get better.  I've been to Tijuana twice Even as well but that was for cancer.    Mms works.  Gotta start slow tho.  It fixed my brain issues in about 7-10 days and only returned when I quit taking it.  I don't know how im going to get rid of Lyme.  I read somewhere that MMS just keeps the symptoms at bay but doesn't kill the lyme entirely but everyone reading suffering from the symptoms is going to think the same as me.  WHO CARES!!  For 20$/year for a product its working for me out of this world.   Hope that helps.  Normally.  Lyme patients are taking 20 dif things and trying everything which I have too. Tried terpentine even.   Didn't love it so I quit but heard it does wonders too.   U gotta follow the money.   Mms is basically free. I have a pretty cool Tijuana video where a doctor is having huge success healing everyone and babies if anyone is interested.  I've read lots about Lyme being the precursor and then not treated u end up with MS or fibromyalgia so I'm wanting some patients that have MS to try MMS cuz I'm confident it will be a game changer for them.   

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.