Skip to content

Multiple Sclerosis

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

• LLC5472 LLC5472

LS, MS, EDS, plus

I’m 40... diagnosed with LS in 2017, MS about 6 months after shingles diagnosis in 2005. Ehlers Danlos Syndrome in 2014 I think 🤔 it might have been 2012. My memory is horrible. I have a hard time finding words or names etc, I use google to help me. If I know a smidge of what I’m thinking of...

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Could this be MS or something else?

Hi im a 29 year old male just looking for abit advice...so basically for the last 2 weeks I've been getting a prickly feeling in both my hands sometimes in my feet..it started off with a full body pins and needles type of itch,which eventually calmed down after a few days but since have had this...

Last reply
  • Misdiagnosed after 10 years!!

I was diagnosed with MS in 2005. Now im being told I DO NOT have MS . My neurologist I had for 6 years left the practice, I was turned over to another neurologist within the same office and he says I don't have it. I was shocked, got a second opinion and he's saying the same thing! He says...

Last reply
  • MS without lesions? Is it possible?

Hey all. I've posted all over this site for possible reasons such as fibromyalgia and neuropathy; and spine; and MS; and now my neurologist has me back to MS. I always felt like I matched the symptoms anyway (vertigo, blurred vision, gait disturbance, electric shock) but after a years worth of...

Last reply
  • LS, MS, EDS, plus

I’m 40... diagnosed with LS in 2017, MS about 6 months after shingles diagnosis in 2005. Ehlers Danlos Syndrome in 2014 I think 🤔 it might have been 2012. My memory is horrible. I have a hard time finding words or names etc, I use google to help me. If I know a smidge of what I’m thinking of...

Posted
  • Confused

For last five years been getting dizzy and almost all sighns of ms someone told me about this today I've been to doctors and have had numerous test done nothing it seems like everyone don't believe me I'm scared to drive I've lost jobs because I have no answer when go to emergency room...

Last reply
  • Cure

I have been told by 1 doctor that then have a cure.i have also been told be another doctor they are so close to a cure if not that they already have one. I am almost positive they do have a cure. But my copaxone I take 3 times a week 12 injections a months cost my in insurance 7500 dollars a year. That's...

Last reply
  • Essential Tremor

Basically ive posted alot before about my boyfriends problems he has been having like Confusion, dizziness,high BP etc episodes. we got him into a neurologist because he has developed Essential Tremor now with these episodes and it seems his diet causes these tremors at times. He doesnt have lupus or...

Last reply
  • rnj rnj

Ms

Hi all, I am a 44yr old male that has been dealing with every symptom known for ms except lesions of the brain or spine. Now for scenario, I was extremely active and then went from active to in capitated within a week. I initially started with a numbness in my left leg to all my limbs being on fire....

Last reply
  • I've been getting unhappy/depressed for months

I've been getting upset/depressed for weeks now cause my ms and not finding a job I've let myself down I haven't passed my driving haven't got a job I just find myself a failure to my own family I hate myself and want to harm myself.

Posted
  • Diagnosed two months ago

Hi all back in 2014 i was diagnosed with vestibular neauritis as i experienced sudden dizziness and balance problems which persisted but improved somewhat in 2016 a new symthtom presented itself i started dragging my foot when walkinging .i was eventually refered to a neurologist in november 2017 he...

Last reply
  • Is this just my anxiety causing this or could this be MS?

Hi guys, So for three weeks now I have been having tingling in my hands and feet and some strange sensations in my legs now and then and the other day and now this morning I had a tingling/burning sensation on left side of my face I have had this every second day for one week now. When it all first started...

Last reply
  • Diagnosed ME but could it be MS?

I have been 'diagnosed' with ME. But have a feeling its something else. One of my first symptoms 3 years ago was pain in my right eye and right side of my head. It felt as if someone was pushing my eyeball out from inside my head. I would have headache and have to be in bed for hours in darkness....

Posted
  • Is this anxiety or something more serious? Really worried

Hi guys, I’m so glad I found this site I don’t mean to sound really weird but I am so worried. So for the past 2 weeks I have been having tingling in my hands and feet like pins and needles for about 10-30 seconds and then it goes away and then I had aching arms and legs but this has went away kind of,...

Last reply
  • had strange symptoms for a month looking for answers

since beginning of dec ive had strange things going on, ive been to the doctor a few times and they always say im fine. but i dont feel fine. im lightheaded, have headaches, tingly fingers, pins and needles, muscle twitching, trouble concentrating and mixing up words, one eye has worse sight. etc a few...

Last reply
  • Multiple Sclerosis symptoms - But brain MRI is almost normal

About 8 months ago I was having low sensitivity on some areas of my body, and I had erection problems. But the the problems has gone away after about one month. 2 months ago, I was having problems with balancing, and writing, I couldn't write a thing legit. But it has improved. Now I'm feeling...

Last reply
  • I think im hypochondriac with an anxiety issue , i need help?

Long story short, i have always been an hypochondriac but not the extreme. I have a lesion on my shoulder from the time i was 16, im 25 now, sometimes the lesion would make both of my hands numb, so i could control my hypochondria . But all my life some time i get painless muscle spams on all body, maybe...

Last reply
  • Someone help

21 year old male It all started early summer months when I had a breast lump scare that ended up being nothing. From that day forward I had the following; 1. Testicular Cancer Scare 2. Lymphoma 3. Leukemia 4. Brain Tumour 5. ALS 6.MS Right at this moment im worried I have MS and I do have severe...

Last reply
  • Ms hug

I was in the bath the other night and as I was sitting there I had a very tight chest, it lasted as long as I was in the bath, I got out laid on bed and it claimed down, I was wondering if this could of been a ms hug. Im Undiagnosed at the moment but suffer loads with my legs x

Last reply
  • I’ve had the thought of having MS for 1 year!

Since last November I have been having so many weird symptoms and I’ve not felt the same since.  It started when I woke up one morning with numbness on left side of face and little finger on left hand and I was really  dizzy, when I drunk I have a weird taste in mouth. The next day I had a...

Last reply
  • MS without lesions???

I have just experienced a flare up of what has been thought to be CFS in the past but what appears to be presenting as MS. Loss of power in left side, especially leg. Numbness in left side of face, cheek. Urgency to go to the bath room, both ends. Pins and needles around pelican area, hands and back...

Last reply
  • Healthy anxiety - scared of MS

I feel like I used to always see this post on my anxiety forum, and now I'm one of them.  Just over a year ago I had a missed miscarriage and had to go in for a D&C because my body hasn't recognised the loss. A few days after I woke up I got really sick and was shaking, couldn't...

Last reply
  • MS or driving myself crazy?

Hi I am a white, 25 year old male, and I have stuffed from anxiety throughout my entire life. I am currently on a low dose anxiety medication. I have suffered from random shoulder twitches on and off for a a year or so. Recently though I have noticed my vision in my left eye has become blurry. I also...

Last reply
  • Distinguishing between MS and Health Anxiety.

So basically, I've been dealing with anxiety for a couple years, closing in on 3. I'm 22 and my dad had ms when I was a kid, died young. Therefore I've been very health conscious. Since I was around 16, before I had anxiety, I've had hot pin kind of feeling, hard to describe, in my trunk...

Last reply
  • Is this MS or anxiety? Awaiting mri

I am a 22 year old female and a couple of months ago I started getting a pins and needles sensation in my toes. Although I had it in both feet, it was predominantly worse for my left side. I also found that bending or crossing my legs would make it worse. After speaking to my doctor he presumed it was...

Last reply
  • Does this sound like MS?

HELP! Sorry this is so long. So I’ve been pretty sick for 3 months now. Numerous problems. First acid reflux .. stomach problems...bowel problems..ovarian cysts. Now I’m having a worse problem. My left arm goes numb and tingles a lot and is weak. It hurts a lot and the pain radiates to shoulders and...

Last reply
  • Does this sound like MS? Please help I'm desperate

Hi everyone. I have been severely anxious and have not had a day where I've not broken down. My boyfriend has been very supportive of me but I can't help but feel like I am becoming an annoyance.  Basically in the beginning of august, I got a sudden onset of dizziness that basically persisted...

Last reply
  • Waiting on a diagnosis

I have been given a diagnosis of CFS and FM. I got a severe virus in 2008 and never fully recovered. In recent years I started getting unusual symptoms like pins and needles all over and blurred vision. They give me a brain scan and said MS was ruled out. Since then I have what I can only describe as...

Last reply
  • Symptom relief

I know hyperbaric oxygen therapy is becoming popular  but is not an option for me. I’ve been trying home oxygen therapy with a concentrator and nasal cannula with some relief with fatigue, incontinence and pain. Not positive it’s the oxygen that’s helping or just time has anyone else had results...

Posted
  • Pretty scared right now...

I’ve recently come back from holiday and last night my left arm went dead and stayed that way for hours. I’ve now got the feeling back but it’s still quite tingly. I thought it may be related to my recent flight so I went to the doctor this morning thinking it was a trapped nerve. She noticed that a...

Posted
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.