Scared I have MS

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi everyone,

Really hoping someone can help me out with my symptons. About 5/6 weeks ago i started getting bad fatigue and then a few weeks later pins and needles with dizziness. I still have the symptons now and it really worries me.

i have seen a private neurologist because i was thag worried and he did a standard neurology test and said he doesnt think its neurological. He said to get a blood test so waiting on them results

i do suffer with bad health aniexty and i am thinking the very worst (death wheelchair etc.

has anyone experienced the same? i would really appreciate anyones comments

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

hi

i too suffer from health anxiety and always worry i have ms because i have so many of the symptoms. are you any further on since your post? xxx

• Posted

Hi, i ended up going for blood tests and MRI. They found no evidence of MS, al the tingling, numbness etc has stopped since i had the result which just shows you how much health aniexty can effect you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.