How does MS numbness feel exactly? I have left side arm leg tigh hand pain.

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello all,

I have question about weakness. I dont know what I have , but I have left side body +face feeling weak, no strength loss but more like loose on left side and tight toned on right side. also my face left side is kind of looser feeling. had many other symptoms and similar to perimenopause flair up but also scared might be MS? since my left side feels weird. any comment would be helpful please!!

thanks in advance !

also painful muscle spasm in gluteus muscle left side, after spasm was relieved I have floppy buttock on left side. was checked for ALS but was told no ALS. could this be MS??

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Edited

Hey I have primary progressive MS symptoms are mostly blurred vision, pins & Needles, difficulty walking, balance issues, lower back pain, & the heat from a hot bath or shower also effects my walking..I hope this helps, I also had to get an MRI scan on my spine & Brain before I got diagnosed both had inflammation..Hope this helps.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.