2nd Month of Humira

Posted , 6 users are following.

Sorry for the late reply. I have been super busy with work and school starting back! (Future Nurse Here (smile It has been about 2 months since I started Humira. I am now doing my injections once a week, every Tuesday. I don't notice any significant improvements yet. However, I am experiencing some side effects. I am having mild body aches, dark urine, fatigue, stuffy nose and emotional. I am going to give it another couple of months. If I do not see any improvements I am going to discontinue Humira. The risk is not worth the reward if I cant see any improvements. I will try to keep everyone updated as I go. Until then, stay awesome! <3

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi , really good to hear from you , 

wow a nurse good for you smile 

im sorry to hear your getting so many side effects and no improvement that's a shame and very disappointing. I've read it does take a few months to start working though. What's your nurse say about it all are they supporting you?. 

• Posted

Glad to hear from you. I have been on humira for 10 months now. After 2 months I started to think the effects were waining but that soon passed. Give it a bit and see what happens. It's helped me as far as controlling inflammation and making me mobile again.

Are you on anything else along with Humira? I was on a combination of antibiotics for awhile and one of those would turn my urine a dark orange. Just wondering. Hope all goes well for you!

Stay strong! 

• Posted

email me directly or phone me at 905 458 8140 I have alot of research to share
  • Posted

Hello,

I've been on Humira for 6 months discontinued it back in June. Started a new treatment called Infliximab and it has worked wonders for me. Gave me complete mobility (extremely severe case). I partner that up with a healthy diet and only see one mild flare up a month. Whenever you go visit your dermatologist ask about infiximab injections. Won't regret it! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.