2nd opinion for a redo

Posted , 1 user is following.

I need a redo on the operative side. I had a left rib resection followed by a pec minor release at John Hopkins in the past 8 months.  My operative side symptoms have returned.  I have bi lateral neurogenic TOS so will need surgery on my right.

Dr. Thompson has approved me to come out for treatment.  My JH surgeon Dr. Arnold has to write me the referral and release me to him.  

I like Dr Arnold and all of the JH staff, she is a closer drive.

St. Louis is a 17 hour drive and a costly trip.  

Is he that good? Is his staff that good?  

Has anyone gone to Dr. Thompson for a redo?

Thoughts anybody??

I’m turning 50 in 3 weeks and would like to think if I can get fixed correctly I will be able to live a full and active life.

I was 13 years before getting diagnosed by Dr. Arnold.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.