2nd pip tribunal

Posted , 3 users are following.

I had 10 pts in pip assessment. I went to a tribunal to get more points. after an hour the out come was tribunal adjourned because current award may be at risk. and have been given date for new appeal. is it to risky to go ahead with it?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi,

You urgently need expert face to face advice from an agency near you. The Tribunal have given you a warning and you mustn't ignore that warning without getting face to face advice. If you ignore it and continue with your next hearing you could definitely lose everything you already have. I'm afraid this isn't something anyone on an internet forum can advise you on because no one knows anything about your case.

You need to take your bundle with you to an advice agency and ask them to take a look through. I'm assuming there's something somewhere in your evidence that contradicts something somewhere and the panel have decided that it's possible you shouldn't have been awarded the points you already have.

Good luck.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.